Need me a motor

Oldfart1stATV

Oct 29, 2007
Need the whole critter cheap. I can do with out or trade off the covers, levers and sh*t, but I pretty much need the whole dam thing.

A

hey i have a motor the clutch needs a little work and it needs new crank shaft bearings but it is bored to .80 with a hot rods rod and weiseco piston i believe. make me an offer

Motor

TJ Big Dog offered one up for $100 delivered and I sent him an email. I'm waiting to hear back. If that falls through I'll shoot you a note.

A

Cool, done

So you got cold weather yet? I'm from Detroit and the "winter" down here is, well a joke. I can ride all year around if I ever get ride going. Up there I remember snows that would stop anything, unless it rode on top. I remember a VW bug was a good snow machine as the dam thing had the weight in the rear and pretty much used the front wheels as skids to steer. With some chains the things was/were/are the equal of most modern 4wd. I could appreciate a couple 4 foot snows in about a 2 month span and then get back to mid-Atlantic temps.

Anyway, get back to you soon, luck and warmth my northern friend.

A

yea it getz pretty chilly past 5 down here in southern ky

ya we had our first snow last week it was just flurries though. i actually just moved up here from florida but apparently the winters here have been getting more and more mild every year. but i have a jeep wrangler so it should get me through some of the major snow storms. i cant wait for snow so i can go snowboarding

hey Old fart I got your email and sent one back...if you want it email your address and you can either send a postal money order or wire the money and I'll send it right out. I'll pm you my phone number

ok sounds good just post on here or send me a pm

the 490 got hung up in customs but I took care of it its on its way fedex called this morning and said it will be there by monday.I:I

Got it

10-4 TJ I'll drop you a line this weekend and see what we can work out. I appreciate it!!

A

Got it

10-4 TJ I'll drop you a line this weekend and see what we can work out. I appreciate it!!

A