need help

Lilzdonedeal

Oct 15, 2014
Hi I have a 00 blaster 200 borde over 1mm I rebuiltthe top end and clutch have new reeds new card the jetting is so posted to be rite that what the guy side when I got it but any way it ide fine but when I put it in gear and take off it hesitate to go it like it bogging but it get spits of power if I pull the clutch in it idle fine don't know what to do ?????

What he said ^^^
Also list ALL of your modifications and what jets you have in the carb and we'll let you know if you are close.

When was the last time you installed a new plug, or at least looked at it?
Ever clean the carb or air filter, or even check the filter?
Do you have fresh gas? Less than 3 months old?

Did you leak test after the re build.
No i did not do a leak test but i will
An the spark plug is new air filter is good to the jetting and all that ill find that out to and the gas it's new too thanks for the advice ill do that and get back to you

Last edited:
check the e brake it has a kill saftey switch on it best thing to do is buy the kit and remove it as well as the tors system very easy to do u will also need to buy an idle kit wich everything is in it make sure you follow the steps

check the e brake it has a kill saftey switch on it best thing to do is buy the kit and remove it as well as the tors system very easy to do u will also need to buy an idle kit wich everything is in it make sure you
No i did not do a leak test but i will
An the spark plug is new air filter is good to the jetting and all that ill find that out to and the gas it's new too thanks for the advice ill do that and get back to you
okay guys I did the leak down test and it was leaking from rubber boots that connects to the reeds and the attachment thing for the exhaust I got the gaskets for them and I also got my modifications for my quad and they are a Gold Series pipe and I got a FMF Powercore 2 silencer and then Jetting I have are the maine jet is 240 and the pilot jet I can't rely see it I think it is a 5130 or 6130 or it could just be a 30 I did try to ride it Yat also I still have the oil injector on it should I take it off and if I do what should i mix the gas at and thanks guys for all your help and advice[

Last edited:
that main jet is too small./with the fmf pipe
pilot jet might be reading 32.5?/cuz the stock jetting is=240 main/32.5 pilot.
so what you are saying...airleak and you need a bigger main jet.ect

that main jet is too small./with the fmf pipe
pilot jet might be reading 32.5?/cuz the stock jetting is=240 main/32.5 pilot.
so what you are saying...airleak and you need a bigger main jet.ect
Ya it was leaking from the rubber boot gonna fix it and do a nother leak down test and what kind size jets should I get

i ran a 280 with my fmf.
but jetting depends on alot of variables.
lid on off/elevation/temp..ect
what is airscrew set at?
either way you got a stock main jet and an aftermarket pipe,that requires a larger jet:)

it is prob/hesitating when you take off/cuz the airleaks and improper air fuel ratio:)

i ran a 280 with my fmf.
but jetting depends on alot of variables.
lid on off/elevation/temp..ect
what is airscrew set at?
either way you got a stock main jet and an aftermarket pipe,that requires a larger jet:)

it is prob/hesitating when you take off/cuz the airleaks and improper air fuel ratio:)
I got the air screw out 1/5