need help

pricetc3

Feb 21, 2010
rockledge,fl
i just got this blaster off a guy and it ran great i took it to the woods andf had some trouble it stalled out on me when i was moving it back i didnt have enough room to turn but it wouldnt start then i finally got it started and all was good it was wet out there and then i stalled it out again and this time i couldnt get it to start my buddy pulled me and i pop started it and it was good and we stoped to rest a min and it wouldnt start back up he pulled me again and it started but it was like i had to barely give it any gas or it would bog down i put a new spaerk plug in and we went to the dunes and had not one prob when i took it home it started and i rinsed it off then it wouldnt start so i left it at my buddys this was yesterday and tonight when i went over it started first kick then i shut it off to see if it would start up again and nothing i dont understand

no i dont i put a screw driver in the spark plug boot to see if i was getting spark and nothing but it started right up when i got there thatrs what i dont get

take the carb off and CAREFULLY remove the manifold boot and the wedge thingy that goes into your cylinder that is held on by 4 10mm bolts, that is you reed cage. look the reeds over really good, any chips, burns or other damage means they are shot and need to be replaced. they are no much and any powersports store can get them for y aor just go to fleabay. what color is the plug?

there are a few things like your stator is fried, bad ground, cdi is freekin out, but i dont think you have a spark issue. sticking a screwdrive is a pretty ass way to check. leave the plug dangleing, ground it to the head and kick and look for spark.

after i left the woods and put a new plug it started so i took it to the dunes and i had no prob what so ever and when i just rinsed it off then it wouldnt start back up the next day it started first kick then cut it off and tried again and it wouldnt start and i just tried it after it sat over night and all day it wont start

i got it going and it seems like its loading up on fuel what is the big flat head screw if you take the seat off and pull up the rubber flap its on top of the carb