Need help with custom build

lokisbuddy

Feb 8, 2008
Oscoda Michigan
Ok guys I am gathering data for a project I am getting ready to undertake. I need some measurements of the blaster engine and some pipe suggestions here are the details
I will be running a 3mm stroker, boyesin rad valve, k&n pod filter mx port work, wiseco high compression piston, oil block off kit, and aftermarket pipe Im leaning toward shaerer. I need to know the measurements in the pic below by outer edge of expansion chamber I mean different pipes I need to see the fitment or mods ill need to make to clear the frame. also I could use some pics of the motor mounts on the engine. thanks for the help guys I will provide a link to the build I just completed and this build will be the same except will have a +2 swinger, paddle tires, and different color scheme.
blasterengine2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showth...uild-with-pics?highlight=200x+build+with+pics Also the rear engine mount that the swingarm bolt goes through will be ground off so if you could also provide a measurement of length of engine minus the rear bolt hole it would be great. thanks guys.

you gotta copy/paste the .img code for forums, not the url address or imbed code,
or just use the forums upload option, for the pics to appear in your post

JMHO, but deleteing rear mount might not be good idea. Less strength, plus engine would be useless for any other use if "project" falls through.

I have to delete the rear mount for added space so I can get exhaust to clear head tube besides this build will not fall through its a 200x lol and I wont need that bolt hole for anything since the 200x swinger bolts to the frame no where near where the engine will be. so no one feels like measuring there engine for me?

My thought was for the engine, nothing to do with swing specifically. I'd measure my engine but it"s in a billion pieces, sorry.

Where is your engine?

My thought was for the engine, nothing to do with swing specifically. I'd measure my engine but it"s in a billion pieces, sorry.

Where is your engine?
i sold my blaster years ago. I'm gonna buy an engine if the measurments look good.the blaster was just meh so i bought banshees and three wheelers. but a worked over blaster engine in a bike that's 40lb lighter sounds like fun to me

Approximately:

Width= 11 1/2 inches wide. Measured outside edge of clutch cover to outside edge of shift shaft.

Length= 13 inches with no exhaust flange / 13 1/2 measured with exhaust flange.

Height= 15 inches Measured bottom of cases to top of cylinder head.

Shortest distance from cylinder to pipe.= 7 inches depending on what pipe you use.

Hope this helps. Sorry no good sets of cases for sale.

Good deal!!! Glad to help. Now go get yourself a blaster motor and get that blaster trike built. Would be a sweet project. You knew years ago when you got rid of the blaster for a shee that you would be back eventually!! :)