need help with chain roller

biggrobb762

Jan 18, 2011
HARFORD CO. MD.
i have stock chain rollers and they are gone ive seen different ones and was told that the stock ones wear out fast what i have is a post that is coming off the frame and a bolt that screws into that whats the best way to fix this

best way to fix this is to do away with the stock rollers anyway and use these from the link i will provide. all you need is a hacksaw and a drill. if you have access to a grinder u can smooth it up a little more. take the hacksaw and cut the posts off the frame and then drill the hole out just enough to fit the new bolt in and your done. just throw on the new rollers and not worry about it anymore. i like these in the link because they have a cover on the outside that will help keep dirt from getting into the bearing. they are made by alba and you can get the cover in different colors. my laptop went down so ill see if i can find my posts somewhere where i have it installed

CHAIN ROLLER YFZ 450 RAPTOR 700 YFM 700 YTZ 250 BK34mm - eBay (item 170492519916 end time Apr-23-11 21:42:22 PDT)

Last edited by a moderator: