Need Fast Help......

ThaOrangeOne

Apr 21, 2009
Maine
www.myspace.com
I just found out that my case has a crack over one of the screw holes and I have a Spare motor with a good case. I wanna change it out to get rid of the oil leak proublem, but I dont know how much oil to put back in. I have 2 stroke engine oil from wal mart and thats what I use to mix with my gas. Would that work in the base too? The jug says (2 stroke Engine Oil)

yea man dnt put that in the bottom end go to ur local dealership and get some maxima mtl fluid works great

I suggest the 80w Bell-Ray Gearsaver motorcycle transmission oil for the transmission. Its specifically designed for 2-stroke transmissions and works great with a wet clutch. And please buy your blaster some decent 2-stroke oil to mix with the gas. What did it ever do to deserve that crud filled wal-mart oil. Its horrible on the bearings and the cylinder. I would suggest Klotz supertechniplate or the amsoil dominator. The Klotz is a little better because it is a blend of synthetic and castor (which tends to go toward heat instead of away)

ok ill buy better mixin oil but i kinda wanna know the ML of clutch oil i gotta put in.... I just got ams oil. from what the other guy said, my motor takes 650ml... is that right?

there is a sight glass on the right side of the motor back behind the foot peg and there are two lines just fill till you can see the oil in the middle of the glass hope that helps with how much oil to use

yea 650ml is right and if u buy that amsoil dominator to premix definatly do not run the recommended 50:1 on the back of the bottle if u do ur gonna end up like me needing a new top end. i just bought the klotz benol i used to run it in my cr had a nice race smell and worked good had it for 2 yrs and it ran fine