Need exhaust

fullthrottle

Nov 9, 2015
South Louisiana
Im in need of a new pipe something broke lose inside of my stock one. I will buy a stock one for a good price but i would much rather an aftermarket on preferably toomey. I dont need a silencer but will buy one for the right price

I will have a nice pro circuit silencer avelible in a couple days the header that I got is pretty bad so I will only have the silencer un less you want it like that let me.know if your intrested

I will have a nice pro circuit silencer avelible in a couple days the header that I got is pretty bad so I will only have the silencer un less you want it like that let me.know if your intrested

How bad is pretty bad? Could you post a pic on here or email it to me @ quentin99f@gmail.com also how much would you want for both? The part i really need is the header because something (not sure what) broke on my stock one and is causing it to barely even run

the baffle broke on your stock header:)
you can cut it out and repair it if your crafty..
search broken baffle

lot easier just to upgrade though and then you will need to re-jet the carb as well:)
or plug chop ect

the baffle broke on your stock header:)
you can cut it out and repair it if your crafty..
search broken baffle

lot easier just to upgrade though and then you will need to re-jet the carb as well:)
or plug chop ect

Ok thanks alot i figured it was something like that. The only problem is i can weld so i think im gonna wait and find a good deal on an aftermarket pipe