need a jet kit

new2theblue

May 31, 2010
ok guys im new to blaster and yamahas but ive ridden blasters before and i loved em so i bought one i supposedly has a 240 kit and stroker crank but it needs to be jetted and would like your opions on jet kits it gunna have v-force reeds soon also thanks for the help in advance

ok guys im new to blaster and yamahas but ive ridden blasters before and i loved em so i bought one i supposedly has a 240 kit and stroker crank but it needs to be jetted and would like your opions on jet kits it gunna have v-force reeds soon also thanks for the help in advance

Usually with 240/stroker kits guys run a bigger carb than stock. Find out what kind/size carb ya got & start from there.

you souldn't run the big bore kit with the stock carb. it is possible but it always will run a little bit lean. a 34mm carb would do great if you have other mods such as an aftermarket pipe, airfilter, etc. if its just the bbk then a 30mm will do fine.

ok guys today or tomarro im goin to measure the carb and cylinder and see what im working with i was under informed for this post i think the carb is stock tho and i dont wanna waste money on a bigger carb if it dosent have a 240 kit and im ordering a k&n airfilter and outter wear, and v-force reeds soon and it has fmf silencer with stock expansion chamber

ok measured today and my blaster is just bored .040 over no 240 kit and the carb is stock order a vitos jet kit today but im still goin to proably need jettin help also ordered vforce reeds and k&n filter with outter wear and no air box

ok measured today and my blaster is just bored .040 over no 240 kit and the carb is stock order a vitos jet kit today but im still goin to proably need jettin help also ordered vforce reeds and k&n filter with outter wear and no air box

that happens all the time, hope you didnt pay extra for the "240 and stroker"...

no way man i got it for 300 bucks so i wasnt worried about it either way it was a great deal with the 240 kit now its just a good deal lol but im really glad i got a blaster there so much fun just order some parts to gunna be asking for lots of help proably

no way man i got it for 300 bucks so i wasnt worried about it either way it was a great deal with the 240 kit now its just a good deal lol but im really glad i got a blaster there so much fun just order some parts to gunna be asking for lots of help proably

hell yeah man, nice score I:I the problem with this place is modding your blaster becomes a disease, a sickness a obsession lol :D. i bought a junky roller for $50 a year and a half ago with the sole intention of just getting it going to have something to bomb around with, then i stumbled apon this place while looking for help and look at it now..... hahahahaa I:I I:I good luck man and have fun, if ya need anything just ask!