"Nationals" Drag Race at BBDR

StrokedTater244

DriveDeterminationDesire
Mar 28, 2008
PA
last saturday blair bedford dirt dargs BLAIR BEDFORD DIRT RACERS INC. (BBDR), held the anual nationals event. alot of entries with a nice payout and plaques. we did very well at the event. i ran the blaster in the 270-320cc 2 stroke class and took 1st. i also ran the blaster in the single cylinder open cc class, 2 and 4 stroke and took 1st. this was my first time out on the banshee and with 0 tuning took a respectable, (IMO) 4th place finish. the balster is running 6.7's at 85-86 mph. i pulled out a 6.1 at 97 mph on the banshee, it has alot more in it. big thanks to denny mears at Flotek Performance! also thanks to my family, friends and GF for all the help and support.

awards3.jpg

4211.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell yeah matt! Though you werent gonna have the shee together bu looks like some hard work paid off. When we gonna see pics of it??

Good job with the blasters 1st place finishes!

thanks alot guys! i race there every other weekend all summer and usually win. but figured i would post these results seeing as how this was a bigger event with more, faster entries. plus this is the first time i ran the blaster in the single cylinder open class this year. i know how you guys like seeing blasters eating up "fast" 4 pokes!

Hell yeh two stroke all the way congrats man and sweet
footage that baby halls as$@&

I'll bet the 4pokers don't take that to well? do they, blasters are under estimated by most.

nice vids. thats one fast blaster.

no, they do not! thanks alot!
Hell yeh two stroke all the way congrats man and sweet
footage that baby halls as$@&
thanks alot!
congrats! awesome numbers

and I wanna see that shee....

thanks!!! i will get some pics of it sometime. she is not the prettiest date at the prom, but shee puts out! i built the entire machine in less than 2 weeks time. subframe, modding frame, wheelie bar, swingarm, drag bars/stem, engine, everything. it got a combo of primer gray and primer black color scheme on the hard parts.. hahaha

i was just anxious to get her on the track. my new-er GF got a good taste of this lifestyle during those 2 weeks... :D