My Youtube Channel...

BlastfromPast69

Apr 24, 2013
I made a youtube channel and will be making some videos. I already have one posted and will try to edit and post 2-3 more by tomorrow. I'm not going to ask you to like,favorite, or subscribe but if you liked the video then you may "like" it. And if you thought it was one of your favorites then you may "favorite" it. And if you like them and want to see more then you may subscribe.

Channel link SelfMotivated13 - YouTube

I would also like to thank everyone that has helped me make these videos/edit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I changed the video because the first one was messed up. If you have a youtube channel post it below. I would like to check it out and probably will subscribe. Will have more videos soon.

My goals in 1 years time is to:
have at least 50 videos.
have at least 50 Subscribers.
and have at least 50,000 views total.
I think a very achievable goal.

Nice video. The go pros are great.What program have you been using to edit the video?
thanks it took a while to get it to work but was worth it.
I have been using Windows Movie Maker (not "Windows Live Movie Maker) I tried Cineform but it didn't work. Also if you use Wmm you have to at least have Windows 7 for the mpg 4 file to work. So no Windows Vista.
I have the GoPro Hero 3 White. I only wished I would have gotten the Silver or the Black. Because the specs on the Silver are x10 better then the Whites. And I've read that the white is basically a hero 2 with wifi,smaller,etc. But I don't know because I have never had a GoPro besides this one. And I don't know why they call it "Wifi" because it is really just bluetooth. And the app doesn't work that well. It has about a 4 sec. preview lag but its alright.

All these new go pros are all new to me.lol I still use an original hero.No apps,no wifi but takes damn good footage for a non hd cam.I used to use movie maker,it worked.I switched to sony vegas platinum 11 and like it alot better.Tough to get used to but a ton of options.Its fun to play around with the go pros mounting locations and get different angles etc.

All these new go pros are all new to me.lol I still use an original hero.No apps,no wifi but takes damn good footage for a non hd cam.I used to use movie maker,it worked.I switched to sony vegas platinum 11 and like it alot better.Tough to get used to but a ton of options.Its fun to play around with the go pros mounting locations and get different angles etc.
Yea I will probably keep this unless I can sell it for a good price to get the Hero 4 or whatever it will be called. And, I probably will get sony vegas or some other editing software but I don't really need to edit that much stuff. Or do I? :) How much is Sony Vegas Platinum 11? Should I add music to my next video? Because I know some people like music. Im more of the guy that likes the engine sound.