My Winter Wonderland

i like riding the blaster in the snow when we got our first snow we got dumped on lol got like 6 inches in one day i was like ok time to bust out the blaster lol and then i rode to my buddies house. blasters handle better then cars in crappy snowy weather so i feel safer on a blaster in the winter.
the other thing about winter that i like is that everyones brakes are as crappy as mine lol they are like my brakes suck right now and id be like really mine are about the same=))

well, for those who dont like snow must have a mind altering disease or something, im so sorry.

On the other hand, those that do, todays your lucky day, rep points all round!!!!

....JUST KIDDING YOU SAVAGES!

i wish it would snow here, instead all it does is rain. i have never ridden in the snow before. i wish i had 6 inches or hard packed snow but i doubt it will happen. its so funny when we get like an inch the whole country goes into meltdown lol and that would be the only time when i can ride on the roads as the cops will not leave the station lol. but i have to say if i lived near a mountain i would snowboard all winter its so fun but quading is better.

I had fun Saturday, we got about an inch here, but the driveway was solid ice from the snow that melted then froze. There was one hill i couldnt climb in 2wd, so i moved a switch and climbed it easily. But i had an easier time sliding around back in the woods(i think its more sliding when there isnt snow, makes it more of a challenge). After 15 minutes, my right hand was super cold, my thumb was numb, hard to move, and when i did move it i couldnt tell. But the Foreman loved the ice. I had it revving super high the whole time, and i 3rd was the lowest gear i was ever in. It was awesome. I dont know how the blaster would do if i had it running and out there. Donuts and slide on the driveway for hours. I think that as soon as the snow fell the blaster would be put away and id spend my time on the Foreman. Go Honda!!

ew gross! honda! ahaghaglkasHG;alktjaLBKHAG;KLHKAG;KJH that leaves a bad taste in my mouth, haha i have no idea how the blaster would be, probably bitchy but i have yet to ride my blaster in the snow.

hahahahahaha, anyway i have never had a problem with mine in the snow as far as starting and running wise.