my VID of me and some getto friends racing

is that one of those dot approved bandannas?

LMAO um y yes it is :eek:

oh and what do you have on for a tail light!? i seen it flashing

oh the light yea i have a bad wiring there. it just happened after letting the bike sit in the rain over night last week. its flashing like a strobe because i have a 360 LED

sweet vid but the music just kills it
i couldnt put a complete song bc youtube will flag it and remove the sound all together and that was all i had for instrumentals lol

Last edited:
i'm wondering if that DOT approved bandana has a camera mount on it

ps. we here try to refrain from posting helmetless videosmo on here, so none of our younger blaster bro's do not get any bright ideas to ride without a helmet,
if you'd like a hover-round or scooter chair to be your next ride,
after you crash and get all de-da-dee
thats your decision, but please don't influence anyone else to think it's ok

i'm wondering if that DOT approved bandana has a camera mount on it

ps. we here try to refrain from posting helmetless videosmo on here, so none of our younger blaster bro's do not get any bright ideas to ride without a helmet,
if you'd like a hover-round or scooter chair to be your next ride,
after you crash and get all de-da-dee
thats your decision, but please don't influence anyone else to think it's ok

if u notice in the VID i stated in RED BOLD letters to wear helmets. and if u noticed while i was riding on the trail i did have my helmet on WITH the helmet cam. and i also mentioned that the meatball kid shoulda been wearing full protective gear too. i mentioned protecting urself a couple times in the vid FYI and i also mentioned that we didnt wear it because that was the end of our ride and decided to race before we left real quick.the shots when i had my helmet on was all before the race. "snap" i ALWAYS recommend ppl wear gear.

i feel singled out bc i saw MANY vids with ppl riding with NO gear and not once have i saew u comment theirs.. hmmm