My updated 89 Blaster.

Craigers

Jun 29, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I got this blaster back in June, my first quad I've ever owned. For me owning it for 4 months, I think its looking good. Do you think its Blaster of the Month Worthy? Lol... I think it is cause its my baby. Here is what it looked like when i got it.
http://www.blasterforum.com/pics-vids-9/my-89-blaster-40866/

This is how she looks right now!
h426.jpg

h425.jpg

h424.jpg

h423.jpg

h422.jpg

h421.jpg

h427.jpg

My Blaster and my friends Blaster.
IMAG0287.jpg

IMAG0283.jpg

Looking good. Are you directly in st. Louis? im in mo also and am always lookin for riding buds. lol

Oh yea, your way out there. Further than Finger Lakes. Maybe one day, you could meet up with my buddy and I. Cause were going riding really soon before the holidays. :D

Yeah that would be nice. My cousin i ride with is a older than i am and has a nice job so a month or so ago went to all the atv parks in mo. If he does it again ill prob go ill let you know maybe we could meet up then.

Looks really good! You could give the pipe a new look by painting it with high temperature black. Definitely got it a lot cleaner looking! I like it.

Great lookin 89! Those heel guards look epic! That blue 04 looks nice too.

Thanks for the positive comments guys. Shes a work in process, and I think by spring time, I will have her where i want her to be.