my son's new quad...

sickOne

Oct 27, 2009
Delaware
this is my son's kasea 90cc two stroke quad, this thing rips, i didnt know what i was buying when
i picked it up, i knew it was a two stroke 90cc quad, and thats what my son wanted a two stroke
quad(hes 6 and already hooked on two strokes) when i got back home i did some research and i
was surprise, theres a whole lot of after market upgrades for it
2u9hncg.jpg

heres a pic. with the new handle bars
2dmcimf.jpg

34hguup.jpg

and this is my baby....
2r224at.jpg

nice! those kasea's are really good quads...

back when I used to live in Utah one of my friends had that model and we beat the sh*t out of it daily and it alway ran perfect...

Yeah those things are nice! My cousin has one and she's never had a problem wih them and there are so many mods for them! How much did you pay for it? I know my sister wants a quad.

score man, you can usually find A/C parts and other kasea parts on the exriders mini classified section ;) not that I need another parent chasing parts I always wanna buy but there are some things I don't need and pass on. buy some CVT stuff and a spare belt just to have around you will thank yourself later ;)

I'd personally get a bigger carb, intake mani, PVL, pipe and ported top end. my sons has them and it hauls for what it is, and it has full sized quad tires and pushes a trx250r frame around... here's a start for some parts, durablue has the kasea axle on clearance for like $120 iirc direct on their site.

ATV Riders Forum - '04 Kasea Skyhawk 90 Partout

oh, and the stock kasea rear bolt pattern is the same as a blasty, but you'll probably want 8x6" rear wheels and mini quad rear tires not full sized I'm sure it would spool quicker I got 8x8 and 18x10.5x8 kenda klaw MXRs on it (bought it like that) and can't wait to put my sons old 18x9.5 turf tamers on it (they're shorter, narrower and much lighter despite specs)

good deal on some mini wheels, drr rear wheel hubs fit the kasea axle and will make it 4x110. not sure what front kaseas run stock as my son's has 250r roller besides subframe, swinger, axle and motor.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-4-...367584QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I come around regularly unless I have sh*t going on so feel free to pm me if you need info, if I don't have it (which I probably won't) I will know where to point you to get it ;) ex riders is a HUGE help for it :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks^^^ im not ready to give him more power yet, hes 6 and this thing got pleny hp for him, im gonna start with new tires maybe some spacers for now, some nerf bars,bumper,etc... maybe by next summer hell be ready for some engine mods, i paid $400 from the original owner and he took got care of it, the carb was rebuilt a few months ago and this quad runs great, cant wait to see hows gonna look like with a few mods on it

i have part also i won the championship on my kasea 90

6057adcc-bd03-4d86-abb9-205c4f490251l.jpg

main.php

YouTube - ‪mini atv holeshot wheelie Bo 09‬‏

yeah, my sons bike lifts up a little and his isn't even tuned I've ran it like this since I got it, haven't messed with the clutching or anything.

what're the specs on the mods on yours?

my sons has a 28 or 30mm koso/sunworld keihin pwk knock off, not sure on the coned pipe but it's loud lol, analog pvl, polini speed bell, UNI filter on the carb not too sure I was told it was ported but not sure. I have another top end that is ported but haven't bothered to put it on yet as I'll need to reclutch the CVT so I've been putting it off til compression drops lol

here's my son hitting a table

Noa hitting the big table video by hawaiianbasshead - Photobucket

his bike is pretty heavy since it's kinda big with the 250r frame and full size bike tires n stuff...

IMAG0386.jpg

those are my dwt rockouts, I gotta put um back on my 450

yeah, my sons bike lifts up a little and his isn't even tuned I've ran it like this since I got it, haven't messed with the clutching or anything.

what're the specs on the mods on yours?

my sons has a 28 or 30mm koso/sunworld keihin pwk knock off, not sure on the coned pipe but it's loud lol, analog pvl, polini speed bell, UNI filter on the carb not too sure I was told it was ported but not sure. I have another top end that is ported but haven't bothered to put it on yet as I'll need to reclutch the CVT so I've been putting it off til compression drops lol

here's my son hitting a table

Noa hitting the big table video by hawaiianbasshead - Photobucket

his bike is pretty heavy since it's kinda big with the 250r frame and full size bike tires n stuff...

IMAG0386.jpg

those are my dwt rockouts, I gotta put um back on my 450

lmao when you said "here's my son hitting a table" and i watched the vid, i thought you were talking about an actual table and i was looking everywhere for a table. after about 3 replays of the vid i realized you meant a tabletop jump haha

thats awesome...^^^the dont let my son ride at my local track because of his age he can only ride a 50cc or 70cc that sucks... so for now hes a trail rider

can always get a bad azz 50-70cc quad then... 50cc with a 70cc big bore, would keep up with that 90 for the most part if it's a similar bike say a kasea 50 with the big bore top end :D

being small they don't need a lot to jump and have fun, a 1' kicker is all they need to start on, building a SMALL kiddie track can start with just a small jump, then add a turn then add again ect.

http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u175/hawaiianbasshead/?action=view&current=VIDEO0013.mp4

this little track had alot of turns, two rollers (I'm fairly sure just naturally formed) and the one mini double) and it was plenty of fun, hell, I even hit that little track on my 450 LOL