My past week.

96MXBlaster

Jun 20, 2010
SD
Well last weekend i rode at the track and crashed pretty hard. Hit my tailbone and got it looked at. I need xrays to see if it is broken but i feel fine a week later. I rode again last night at the track because it was my friends bday part there so me and a bunch of buddys went out and rode with him. Me and my friend on a Yz250f were hauling ass like normal outlapping all my friends when these girls show up on dirtbikes. I was like yeah buddy some competion!! haha they are a grade below me with 85 2 stroke race bikes. So me and my friends rode with the girls and raced them around the track and they were like pros for there age! We had a great time took the blaster because I blew out one axle bearing on my Z400 and another was in pretty rough shape 2 weeks ago. So my dad was awesome and went and paid 50 bucks for them out of his pocket which i thought was awesome this morning. Then while starting to put the extended axle back in the quad i noticed some writing on the axle and guess what it said???? LONESTAR Z400!! I was like WHOOOPP WHOOOPP!!!! Haha i thought that was awesome. So i mowed the lawn at the farm and my dad brings my quad out. We start riding quads at the farm when i start hitting this little jump we made. I let my dad take my Z for a spin and i hopped on the blaster. I kicked the blaster over once and my dad just freakin hits the jump like in 3rd gear wide open. then i look over and my left tire is really akwardly leaning over. First i thought he broke an aarm or something bad or the hub broke or something. I just take off running and my balljoint popped out. We tried putting it back in but it didnt work. Taking it back to the garage it popped out again. So im pretty mad that i have to replace the whole bottom a arm i cant replace the piece that broke i guess. My dad did some research on the internet. So yeah pretty tough week but i get out of school this wednesday for summer! Wohoo. and yeah my girlfriend broke up with me at our 2 month anniversary. Oh well i like a few other chicks anywaysI:I

i'm glad u got it back but did u take of the wheel and loosen the shocks and by loosen i mean take it off and then once tht happens try putting it on or is the ball joint broke off post pics my blaster did the same thing but i couldnt figure out for the life of me but then i tried this and it worked.

i'm glad u got it back but did u take of the wheel and loosen the shocks and by loosen i mean take it off and then once tht happens try putting it on or is the ball joint broke off post pics my blaster did the same thing but i couldnt figure out for the life of me but then i tried this and it worked.

I was pretty frustrated so i just put it away just in the corner. I went home soon after, Ill take pics later the little rubber boot thingy mobbober on the bottom a arm came out of the socket. I guess i cant replace. I have no idea i didnt really look at after we tried the second time. It is hard to explain without pics. Again ill take some tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator: