my parents hot-rods... :D

P1030389.jpg

P1030122.jpg

P1020589.jpg

austin, learn your types of cars.
the nova is a muscle car
the vette is a sports car

also vettes are so common, nothing really special about them.
some kid i went to high school with had a vette, everyone thought it was badass, expect him lol. but i had a maxima, it was faster than the vette.

ofcoarse there are some nice vettes out there, the rare ones.

also the nova, a 350 or 396?

oh yeah...love Z cars....big datsun and nissan fan here...

Hey sheeblast what did you have done to your maxima that it could beat a vette...

OR By vette you must of meant CHEVETTE....LOL

vetts from about 73 threw 95 where trash man. 305's smogged out 160hp jokes. lets all not forget the 84 crossfire 305 pos that went into the vette and T/A. Unless one did work to them. But as they left the factory they where trash and a former image of themselves.Even the 350tpi motor was a joke till the lt1 came around then onto the lsx series. Around 96-97 maximas started having 220hp vg3de engines in them.

Thanks for the props on the z it is a 3.1 rebello stroker with a gt35r strapped to the side with triple webers and a old school Hks surgetank to blowthrough the carbs with pressure baffles inside to handle on boost enrichment.

Its the closest thing stateside to the devilz. It also races in solo2 here in the Midwest. Rarely see's the street as its hard to keep it under the speed limit. It just was not built for that.

vetts from about 73 threw 95 where trash man. 305's smogged out 160hp jokes. lets all not forget the 84 crossfire 305 pos that went into the vette and T/A. Unless one did work to them. But as they left the factory they where trash and a former image of themselves.Even the 350tpi motor was a joke till the lt1 came around then onto the lsx series. Around 96-97 maximas started having 220hp vg3de engines in them.

Thanks for the props on the z it is a 3.1 rebello stroker with a gt35r strapped to the side with triple webers and a old school Hks surgetank to blowthrough the carbs with pressure baffles inside to handle on boost enrichment.

Its the closest thing stateside to the devilz. It also races in solo2 here in the Midwest. Rarely see's the street as its hard to keep it under the speed limit. It just was not built for that.

you dont know maxipads all that well.
the 95-99 had a VQ30DE making 190hp. the 00-01 had the VQ30DEK which made the 220hp.
i had a 96, it would move.

ugh. I am refreing to z car linage what maxima lifted is not my concern. The progression of the bastard v6 from nissan was from vg30 to vg30de to vg30det to vg30dett to the vq series.

the VQ is nothing like the VG, it was a new engine, not a redesigned engine.

and they never made a VG30
it was VG30E (in both the 300 and maxima) then VG30ET, then VG30DE the VG30DETT

Youre right i forgot about the testing tn the maxima before the 35. Its fine there all the suck ;) damn v blocks :)