My new (used) blaster! And want your wisdom!

Nah its never been on fire, or at least doesnt show signs of it, since the frame looks like it has the original paint on it.

However i got it running perfectly with the b7es plug, things got tons of power now. Both tires are now flat, the plug in the one didnt fix it and the other one was innertubed for some reason so i just ordered a couple of these, overnight shipping so ill be riding tomorrow. They are sized 18/10.5/8 I thought blasters came stock with 9's but i double checked mine, and for whatever reason it has 8 inchers on it. I think these will free up some power too, since the guys before me put 22inch tires on there
t_kla_mx_r_tire.jpg

where are the metal things that go behind the footpeg those would be nice to have wouldn't they

:lol: there are no metal things except for that bottom peice that is missing, the things that go behind the foot rest are plastic.

I think they removed them to fit the 22's on... Thats my guess, im already looking into a set of nerf bars. Im afraid to take my girlfriend out on it until i have something to keep her feet from getting caught into the tires... I knew a girl that had it happen and the outcome is far from pretty