my new quad

LMAO.....if everyone cared for the price of a rebuild, everyone would be driving blasters or chinese quads.....

So let me get this straight....you prefer to be on a old honda civic becuz its cheaper to rebuild then the new camaros??? Thats what you are saying.

Nothing more, i just owned you

ahahaha :p:D very true and the unicam are not that super hard i dont kno w bout a dohc though aint done one of those but i aint got one like that so....

Good god i would hate to see some faces of people that see what i rebuild all day at work every day...day after day. Triton v10-v8 4.6 5.0's all day every day.

i didnt say anything about pos civics or any kind of car for that matter. i was talking about 1 cylinder machines. something that takes a couple hours and not much money to rebuild. a civic or any kind of car takes more money and more time.

I'm in the same boat dude.... I just give up with the blaster.
Not gonna sell her, tried and its just not worth it... she's gonna sit in storage... maybe someday I'll look at it and be like "hey I think I'll build this"

But for now its back to dirt bikes... so much cheaper and easier to ride aggressive.
Unless say a shee or 250r pops up for $1000, which is highly unlikely in my area.
Or maybe I'll pick up a sled so me and my buddies can all ride this winter....

me too gave up on the blaster once i buy something for somethin else breaks im gonna get a dirt bike

i didnt say anything about pos civics or any kind of car for that matter. i was talking about 1 cylinder machines. something that takes a couple hours and not much money to rebuild. a civic or any kind of car takes more money and more time.

same f***ing concept dumbass

i gave on my blaster about 5 times LOL... and the little bastard keeps bringin me
back everytime my friends big bad 450s cant go though mud bogs ,trails ,jumps ,
tight spots really quick like my blaster can they BOTH have there ups and downs

All I can say is wow. Its a f*cking quad for christ sakes. Its ridiculous knowing that people are bitching and arguing because its a 4 stroke. People need to grow the hell up...

WOW and I Thought that everyone loved blasters on this site. Wow I guess i'm damn wrong huh? But I have a question....if you hate blasters 1. why are you even on this site? 2. why did you have to get everyone all worked up over which is better? Another thing is never give up ok giving up if for 5 year olds and wussies. There is no excuse for giving up. I will never give up on any of my quads.

well he doesnt need to have an attitude with me and i agree with you blaster boy and blaster man i wasnt to big on the blaster when i first got and i wanted a bigger quad anyway so i dont really care!:eek:

not to cut in on this but this everyones (opinion) going in here theres no wrong /right , win /loose on this and quickly turning into all bashing ,,,,,play nice kids lol

well he doesnt need to have an attitude with me and i agree with you blaster boy and blaster man i wasnt to big on the blaster when i first got and i wanted a bigger quad anyway so i dont really care!:eek:

Dude, as long as you care thats all the matters. Your the one riding it so screw everyone else.

All I can say is wow. Its a f**cking quad for christ sakes. Its ridiculous knowing that people are bitching and arguing because its a 4 stroke. People need to grow the hell up...

Word.

WOW and I Thought that everyone loved blasters on this site. Wow I guess i'm damn wrong huh? But I have a question....if you hate blasters 1. why are you even on this site? 2. why did you have to get everyone all worked up over which is better? Another thing is never give up ok giving up if for 5 year olds and wussies. There is no excuse for giving up. I will never give up on any of my quads.

8-| .

i pledge to no single brand of quad as ive owned many but my friend had a blaster that would straight up scare me , i would trail ride it once in a while one bad machine and it would beat anything with in reason, maby thats why i bought a banshee