my new blaster!!!

speedemon17

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
well what a day it has been i drove all the way down to pa to do a swap for big wills blaster for my lt250 the lt250 is just too big for me the suspension was wayy to stiff for my 118 pounds and big will is a hell of a guy i tell u what super nice guy he gave me sooooooo much extra parts and when i got there i was staring at his blaster drooling but i had too hold it all back and boy was that hard. then he went to his truck and gave me the tether for the killswitch and said start it up and i said ok. (in my mind i'm saying hell yesss)i got on it felt nice for me way better feel then the big lt i like the lt's power but i like the feel suspension size extc about a blaster. i fired it up and ran all around the lowes parking lot i got on it and tried to stay in the powerband i got to thirds and it was like it was in 6th at my bikes at home this sucka has power. i got home unloaded it immediantly and started riding it and i just came in.but moral to the story is big will is the guy to deal with he is a super person and very very nice pics and vids to come

lt250r quadracer or lt250 quadsport? the 250rs are the same weight basically as a blaster, just wider and more stable. also the suspension is pretty plush stock not to mention very adjustable... blasters have some of the stiffest shock goin bud. either way if your happy with the trade then awesome dude. got some picture for us?

i said pics on the way and his had all the wayy around works but it was the quadracer it is just nowhere near my type

yea but meeting big will was really the best of it all i had fun talking to him and i am glad he liked it.

Some people talk sh*t about Blaster owners but I think where nicer in general because we are secure with our self unlike some other model quad owners. Glad your happy with your deal.

it has 22 tires on it all the way around al little too big for me but i can grow into them lol but for now i am sticking with my 20's

Some people talk sh*t about Blaster owners but I think where nicer in general because we are secure with our self unlike some other model quad owners. Glad your happy with your deal.

i couldnt even figure out how to take the seat off of the lt i couldnt even figure out how to take the air box off because it is connected to the frame it is in no wayy SIMPLE but i hear words tht big will is sending the motor off to KOR for some upgrades!!!!

Speedy, I'm glad you like the bike man. I'm glad it was everything you hoped for. You should throw that ct into your mx bike and dominate your class bro. Speedy and his pap were super cool and great to deal with. Speedy, you know that lt was only making about 1/2 the power it was suppossed to be making cause of all the engine issues bro. Its gonna be a fun rebuild.

That's the plan bro and btw the steering stabilizer seems to work better one way than the other whats the deal with tht does it need rebult or is it rebuild able????

But I don't think pap wants to take my motor apart for the 5th time so the big bore will prob go in his bike and his motor will be a spare

I would but I can't afford buying gaskets so he will just put it in his I ride his just as much as I ride mine.
And yea it has the ct240 trx250r intake

Its the adjustments, it's fairly new so it shouldn't need rebuilt, is goes from almost nothing to stiff. Its multi rate.

1_PART951337208612189.jpg

Its the adjustments, it's fairly new so it shouldn't need rebuilt, is goes from almost nothing to stiff. Its multi rate.

How do I change it back to where it is stiff both ways turning right and left when I turn right it is stiff when I turn left it is nothing