my new blaster

Drifz1

May 24, 2010
mayo,ireland
Photo0208.jpg
Photo0209.jpg
Photo0210.jpg

sexy. it needs aftermarket exhaust. then it will be perfect. i want mine to look that sexy. the blaster i mean. not the 450

ok guys just to let you know the yfz needed a new case(which i told the guy ,the old one couldn't be repaird) so basicy a new engine ,im alot happier withe the blaster and 1250 (about 1800 usd)

go for the trx450r, alot better then a kfx400. and i wasn't trying to be negative it's just you never mentioned needing a case to any of us. and if you wanna get the yfz back come meet me and i'll trade you my blasty, my quadrunner 300, and a dirt-bike for it haha i really liked your yfz but a trx is very good too. only reason alot of people rag on a trx is because they come from the factory with about nothing for a track, honda planned on people modding them so they left it. you can leave it thin the way it is for trails or widen it for a track. and i hope you get the trx so i can see what all you do to it I:I

go for the trx450r, alot better then a kfx400. and i wasn't trying to be negative it's just you never mentioned needing a case to any of us. and if you wanna get the yfz back come meet me and i'll trade you my blasty, my quadrunner 300, and a dirt-bike for it haha i really liked your yfz but a trx is very good too. only reason alot of people rag on a trx is because they come from the factory with about nothing for a track, honda planned on people modding them so they left it. you can leave it thin the way it is for trails or widen it for a track. and i hope you get the trx so i can see what all you do to it I:I

You guys can trade halfway. ;) I'm thinking a cruise ship in the atlantic.

you are gettin like me with a new bike every few months haha, if it werent for customs and over seas shipping i would buy your fox floats off your yfz...they would look mighty good on my new TRX450r build

lol alex once i get the kfx ill keep it and build it.... thanks kieran....
i sont regret swapping the yfz but when im flat out im like weres the rest lol ,never lost any of the 6 drags i had on the yfz(banshee,z400,ltr450,yfz450 rappy 660 and a blaster ) . it was a true beast!