my little girls new toy

I have been seeing this little 50cc cjina quad sitting behind a shed for many months.Well today I was taking my little princess riding in a gravel pit and some 1 was outside at its former home.I asked about it and he said take it and here it is.
Now to see if it runs:D

I have been seeing this little 50cc cjina quad sitting behind a shed for many months.Well today I was taking my little princess riding in a gravel pit and some 1 was outside at its former home.I asked about it and he said take it and here it is.
Now to see if it runs:D
Sweet deal! I'm gonna fire my sons up tonight for the first time. It's a 49cc Chinese thing also.

Nice. That looks to be a Kazuma Meerkat . Many folks don't know that those have a 5 speed Trans. If you didn't know this already, look on the RL where a shifter would typically go, you will see the shift shaft. Ebay has everything you need, and cheap!!

thanks blasterfield,it is in fact a 5 speed and I had it running.i need a keyswitch a battery and a sprocket and done.well I do need to clean the carb but it idles with no smoke:cool:

Good find, she will love it........Looks like you may also need a seat cover. Does the sun out there in Nevada destroy all the seats?

That killer I got my 3 year old this one about 5 or 6 months ago he crazy but he's getting it now

Attachments

• IMG_29428654695624.jpeg
    IMG_29428654695624.jpeg
    160.6 KB · Views: 170
I had it running today but carb is crap,so $60 later[not too bad]I ordered a new carb battery and front sprocket.She will ride next week,and she cant wait:D:D