My friend says his '06 Honda CRF80 can beat my Blaster, what do you guys think?

YamahaBlaster03

Sep 3, 2008
Englewood,Ohio
as i sad he says he can beat me on his CRF80(4 stroke) against my Blaster. I know i havent done a lot to my Blaster. we plan on racing after christmas so i will be getting more parts (new pipe,reed cage,reed spacers and maybe some other stuff) im having it bored and getting a Hot Rods crankshaft now. and i might get it ported. im not sure of all his mods but i know hes got a full yoshimura exhaust and k&n filter w/ outerwear and some other stuff but im not sure what else. he also said hes beat a 300ex and our other friend thinks he can beat me too. im not sure who would win, tell me what you guys think.

how about insted of starting another one of the " do you think i can beat it" threads you go out race. who cares in people think you could? what does that get done? nothing. oh wait it clutters the forum with non usefull or helpfull information.

as i sad he says he can beat me on his CRF80(4 stroke) against my Blaster. I know i havent done a lot to my Blaster. we plan on racing after christmas so i will be getting more parts (new pipe,reed cage,reed spacers and maybe some other stuff) im having it bored and getting a Hot Rods crankshaft now. and i might get it ported. im not sure of all his mods but i know hes got a full yoshimura exhaust and k&n filter w/ outerwear and some other stuff but im not sure what else. he also said hes beat a 300ex and our other friend thinks he can beat me too. im not sure who would win, tell me what you guys think.

id put my money on it dat youll kill him bu ya go o an find out!!
den you'll know 4 sure!!

if you dont beat him you need to sit on the tank and ride it hard i destored my friends.

blaster= 12hp 324lbs dry
crf80 5hp 154lbs dry
the crf80 has a much better PTW ratio, but is very slow, stock, he will pull you off the line, but most likely you should start going past him 2nd gear.
however, if its modded at all, you wont have much of a chance with a stock blaster, here are the capabilities of a lightly modded crf80f
crf80dyno.jpg

yeah i want to race him but he won't race during winter, i know it sucks but i'll have a new pipe and maybe front shocks by then so worse for him, i promise i'll post it when it happens.

a 80cc has f*ckin more than 5hp. and from the sounds of it, i will have to put my money on the 80 because you sound like a little girl that is afraid to race. just race him.
and if you really think it will be warmer out in Jan/Feb you are wrong. it will still be freezin ball sacs. you should have raced him 2 months ago when you made this thread.

i hope u all know were talking bout a lil p.o.s 4stroke 80 it has no balls the blsty should own it... just fukcing race him!

a 80cc has f*ckin more than 5hp. and from the sounds of it, i will have to put my money on the 80 because you sound like a little girl that is afraid to race. just race him.
and if you really think it will be warmer out in Jan/Feb you are wrong. it will still be freezin ball sacs. you should have raced him 2 months ago when you made this thread.

i have a dyno right up there, if you cant believe a dyno, then how do you know anythings true?