My exhaust is loose is that ok?

Ayeitsnico

Apr 10, 2020
The expansion chamber wiggles in and out and side to side slighty where its connected to the engine...its a b1 expansion and for some reason the toomey silencer bracket doesnt line up with the very back bolt on the frame secure it at the end...i have a 2004 blaster

The expansion chamber wiggles in and out and side to side slighty where its connected to the engine...its a b1 expansion and for some reason the toomey silencer bracket doesnt line up with the very back bolt on the frame secure it at the end...i have a 2004 blaster
Loose exhaust is not good. If Loose at flange remove and reseal. Buy new orings and springs to sealup pipe to flange.bike will run better with air tight exhaust. I always carry extra orings and springs and spring tool when camping for the weekend

Loose exhaust is not good. If Loose at flange remove and reseal. Buy new orings and springs to sealup pipe to flange.bike will run better with air tight exhaust. I always carry extra orings and springs and spring tool when camping for the weekend
Looks like the previous owner didnt have springs for his toomey exhaust and a bracket was missing too, so at the flange there should be an o ring?

Looks like the previous owner didnt have springs for his toomey exhaust and a bracket was missing too, so at the flange there should be an o ring?
Correct . ussualy 1or2 depending on pipe. Get orings springs. and spring tool to make life easier to install or remove springs