My early Christmas Present!!!

RockWarrior671

Jul 4, 2012
Here is my early Christmas present from my wife and kids!!! Brand new 2010 YFZ 450R Special Edition. Still, and will always have my blaster!!!, frame getting sprayed at the shop as we speak, going to go to my daughter who wants to race!!! I:I

2032B10E-4D86-4E42-BA42-FE40AE5FF3FC-2363-0000018BAD56B313.jpg

8BC9930E-CBD1-4F61-B376-4E12AFCA333F-2363-0000018BBE6E65EB.jpg

Last edited:
your so frikken lucky dude, thats like my dream quad right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i like the blaster to

Didn't even expect to buy it at all, took my wife to the Yamaha here and it was the last and only 450 left. I sat on it and she was talking to the Manager and I told her how much I liked it. We went to lunch and she asked me if you want it , get it, Merry Christmas!!! I was speecless!!! Picking up my new trailer tomorrow so that i can haul the Blaster to the track too!!

damn sexy !
i'm assuming you'll be wearing an elf outfit and performing duties for mrs. claus for months to come !!!!

Well buddy that is simple an absoultly amazing Christmas present :)

But man you better be coming with an awfully good present in return. Your doing the dishes taking the trash out an cooking dinner till next christmas lmao. That's a beautiful quad I road one only one time before in my life an I feel in love with it that's a nice machine you have there. ( not a 2010 one as clean as that of course)

LoL thanks guys, trust me I am doing chores, massages, cleaning, you name it LOL. Already ordered ITP Baja's all around, nerds, kill switch, and UNI filter to prep for the next race. Took her to the track (both wife and YFZ LOL) So smooth and unbelivable powerful. My first 4 stroke ever so I'm still trying to get use to it. Please let me know where to get them, I will rock the sticker on both quads!!! But as always I will never forget where I started, with the Blaster and support from everyone on this forum, thank you all!! Merry Christmas to you all and have a safe and Happy Holidays!!!!

LoL thanks guys, trust me I am doing chores, massages, cleaning, you name it LOL. Already ordered ITP Baja's all around, nerds, kill switch, and UNI filter to prep for the next race. Took her to the track (both wife and YFZ LOL) So smooth and unbelivable powerful. My first 4 stroke ever so I'm still trying to get use to it. Please let me know where to get them, I will rock the sticker on both quads!!! But as always I will never forget where I started, with the Blaster and support from everyone on this forum, thank you all!! Merry Christmas to you all and have a safe and Happy Holidays!!!!

I'm pretty sure I know a guy who, know a guy, who know a guy---who needs an address Pm'd to him! I:I

PS:Hope speedy don't see this! 450 right up his alley!

Last edited:
I will let you know 89blaster89, just ordered YFZ hubs for my blaster couple days ago so for now I am going to switch out between the two, but you will be the first to know.

Hey guys before I start a new thread is there any YFZ 450 guru's here? I have lots of questions regarding maintenance and other things I'm not use to because its my first four stroke and I don't want to go to another forum, I am welcome and at home here!!!

Hey guys before I start a new thread is there any YFZ 450 guru's here? I have lots of questions regarding maintenance and other things I'm not use to because its my first four stroke and I don't want to go to another forum, I am welcome and at home here!!!

I have owned a ttr125 , rappy 250, As long as you keep the fluids fresh, and adjust the valves properly, run good fuel, keep the carb jetted, check chain often, keep battery charged, filter clean basic stuff really. Maybe the 450's have a few more things?

There's a few 450 here, someone will chime in!

1 question. .. going from a 2 stroke 200 to a 4 stroke 450. do you feel twice the power? how bout 450 2 stroke? well tht wld be almost like a zilla. n/m (merry christmas bye the way) Blasterforum.com decal.. if u aint got roots u aint got a tree.. happy 4 u brother,, enjoy... just whatver u do dont let her make u wear the lil pointy shoes.. (i did and i still regret it).. :)

LOL, noted.... Merry Christmas to you too !! Yes the power is a lot stronger low and mid by far!!! I'm hoping to get some decals soon!!!