My current project

now1knowmyabcs

Oct 11, 2009
Pa
Well right now my blaster is pretty much down to the frame and as for the motor right now its .20 over and i am going to add a pro circuit exhaust, wiseco piston, k&n filter and v force reeds. (any clue as to what jets I will need?)

As far as looks i am getting all black plastics and a metallic red frame with maybe some metallic blue parts such as sprocket, foot pegs, kicker, etc. also I am getting a new front bumper and nerfs with pro taper bars and douglas .190 fronts, and I am also getting a +3 swingarm and hydraulic front and rear brakes.

Can i get some opinions on the paint job and what everyone thinks about the build?

seems like an awesome build but on the paint i think you shouldnt use any blue. I reccomend getting a better pipe than pro circuit get something like f7,lrd,dynoport. other than that everything is awesome. cant wait to see the finished result

seems like an awesome build but on the paint i think you shouldnt use any blue. I reccomend getting a better pipe than pro circuit get something like f7,lrd,dynoport. other than that everything is awesome. cant wait to see the finished result

Well i already had the silencer so i just bought the header pipe for it.

ok i see pro circuits pipes are ok but if you start doing some motor work like port and polish your gonna want a better pipe

yeah bro any pipe is better yhan stock! procircuits are acually really good pipes but there are definetely better ones! btw welcome to the forum!

yeah bro any pipe is better yhan stock! procircuits are acually really good pipes but there are definetely better ones! btw welcome to the forum!

Thank you, I think I might just paint my heel guards black and than do the sprocket kicker and that stuff in the red.