My brother the "mechanic"

masterblaster81

Jun 15, 2009
Peculiar, Mo
my brother knows a thing or two about cars only from experience, not from training or anything. I brought my blasty over to his house to let him ride it and couldn't believe my ears when i fired it up. one kick.... two kicks...... ahhh what a sound.... then the unthinkable....(brother) hey dude, its smokin alot, are your rings bad or something????????????? LOLZ

nah... he's not a good mechanic, just has always had crappy cars so had to work on them alot, he wouldn't even be able to tell you how many strokes a car had...its not real bad smoke either, just the standard 32:1, but to a guy that knows nothing about 2 stroke quads he thought my engine was on fire!

nah... he's not a good mechanic, just has always had crappy cars so had to work on them alot, he wouldn't even be able to tell you how many strokes a car had...its not real bad smoke either, just the standard 32:1, but to a guy that knows nothing about 2 stroke quads he thought my engine was on fire!

haha, make sure you rub it in a little at least I:I

HaHA I always like to find those people on CL. They sell cheap cause it smokes a little. just play along. "yep, probably needs rebuilt. maybe new rings and valve seals or even new valves". "you say you want xxxx.xx for it. head work can be really costly I'll give ya xxx.xx for it"