My brain has went poof!

boost is the same way dude, it shows how desperate you are to win, take the boost off and take on a v8 bet it smokes you, besides most of the v8s out there are pretty detuned tune them up and watch it fly, seriously i bet an 80's monte carlo smokes you, or even better a Grand National which is a turbo v6

ooo thats right my bro beat one of those too.. and a fukin monte carlo get outta here with its a dude up the road that can barely beat me my mom's 4 cylinder accord with one of those

ooo thats right my bro beat one of those too.. and a fukin monte carlo get outta here with its a dude up the road that can barely beat me my mom's 4 cylinder accord with one of those

because the monte carlos back then were detuned and not as powerful as you can make them any decently built monte will smoke a import

the grand national would give you a run, but not one of the old monte's stock, lethargic 305's were all they got for a motor which was a very sad thing. good news is a 350 and a cam out of the junkyard and you can over double the power in a weekend

lmmfao whoever said a camaro my bro walks vettes and everything with his so called "rice burner" eclipse lmao.. people make me laugh when they say that then is in shocked when their asses get lefted.. and what i like about "rice burners" you can whoop the v8's and still get 18-26-30 miles per gallon lmao while they are gettin at tops 15-18 and no way imma get a american car unless its a new camaro new challanger new vette which i highly doubt ill get.. but really im not getting a domestic to many problems for me

ok got a question what do you do when your ricer has 20000 under the hood and still runnin 15s

195 seriously each time a car thread is started on imports or american stuff you chime in whenever you feel like it. Always saying Ohhh my brothers eclipse or 4cyl blah blah blah beats a corvette or stang... well the driver must have problems with how to drive a damn car! how bout this post vids of you brothers car beating a vette or a V8 in stead of finding videos of the damn net and talking like you kno engines when in reality you sound like a total moron....... point proven need i say more?

a cammed V8 can walk over a boost 4 cyl it had been proven do not deny it!

195 seriously each time a car thread is started on imports or american stuff you chime in whenever you feel like it. Always saying Ohhh my brothers eclipse or 4cyl blah blah blah beats a corvette or stang... well the driver must have problems with how to drive a damn car! how bout this post vids of you brothers car beating a vette or a V8 in stead of finding videos of the damn net and talking like you kno engines when in reality you sound like a total moron....... point proven need i say more?

a cammed V8 can walk over a boost 4 cyl it had been proven do not deny it!

i say my bro's eclipse cause its a proven fact that its been done.. and if we run across another vette i will.. and ill show you that he can beat the nismo 350z $40,000 car... and have you ever talked to me in reality so would you kno?? exactly and ive just proven with vids that 4 cylinders imports will whoop v8's lets just leave at this a good import and a good domestic will go at all day long its just that yall find the bad imports when you have the "set up" domestic and i guess the guys with the imports that are not rice burners find the sh*tty domestics

i've only seen 2 really well set up imports around here, a supra and an eclipse, but the guy in the eclipse was 20K into the car and just barely outrunning a car that wasn't "set up" but it had a well matched engine/trans/rear gears. the guy in the supra never got a clean pass though. too greedy with the power on a night where the track wasn't that great

i actually used to drive 4 cyl cars, i only ever got 15 MAYBE 20 mpg cuz they wouldn't get out of their own way. i get 22-24 in my camaro on the highway and around 18ish in town. i guess i always just dealt with having to pay a little more for the fuel to drive what i wanted to drive.

if you want to build a bad ass import...go ahead...but i'll still keep my v8 rear wheel drive cars, just never could get into the front wheel drives or get used to the sound of an import...