My brain has went poof!

and yall must have really got mad when on the fast and furious tokoyo drift (just using an example no i dont rice my cars like they do i make them fast and look good without huge buldging body kits) when they put that rb26 (Nissan Skyline engine) which is a v6 twin turbo engine making prolly 350 stock in that mustang and I'm pretty sure it was alot faster than when it had that pos v8 in it

with boost .

yea but yall have 4 extra cylinders!!! give japan a v8 and see what they'll do with it.. do i really need to show yall john shep's 1g eclipse running a 7 in the 1/4 street legal without nitrous and full interior????

tell you what.....give me 18lbs of boost and a v8......i'll be making 700-800 at the tire and running mid 9's in the quarter for around that same 5k your brother has in his car. still want to know what your brother's car runs at the track....

12's and if he had the awd it would in the 9's and if you wanna throw prices out there how much would a turbo kit for any v8s would be $1,000 and up most likely throw a evo 16g on a eclipse get a key driver chip tune or just get dsm link turn the boost up 20-22 lbs thats a quick 12 second car for only around 1,000 dollars

right.....but my 500 dollar junkyard motor that i built goes 12s NA in my buddy's 3600 lb camaro.....blew the trans before we got the nitrous kit on it. would've been looooooooow 11's on a small kit. 12s aren't that quick anymore. 10's are the new 12's.

and hold up you already have 4 more cylinder than us so why do you need boost??? so really you need 9 cylinders just to beat a poor lil 4 cylinder come on now and yes i counted the turbo as a extra cylinder

I like the new gto's but for the price id get a evo and walk that sh*t... yall just dont understand what im trying to get yall to see yall have two 4 cylinders under your hoods we have half the engines yall do and yall still struggle to beat us come on man give me a break its 1 on about 40 and yall still not beatin me right now lol... and umm im pretty sure that vid of that mustang wasnt street legal that evo and that eclipse was not the 6 second eclipse but the 7 second eclipse was street legal

and hold up you already have 4 more cylinder than us so why do you need boost??? so really you need 9 cylinders just to beat a poor lil 4 cylinder come on now and yes i counted the turbo as a extra cylinder

dude if you pay attention to anything you will notice that if you put boost on pretty much any car it will beat almost anything out there, take the boost off and watch what happens the v8 will smoke it

but you need 20lbs of boost to keep up with a v8 with a cam in it....and that was in a car with totally stock suspension too. if i put that motor in my car that's a little better set up it'd be knockin on the door of 11's. add nitrous and it''ll be in the 10's. all still for about 5K. you may have me on the mileage but i can live with the 15-18 i get.

still you need nitrous nitrous is for pussies.... use all your cylinders man you have em take full advantage of em and no you dont need 20's of boost but lets say i did i still have what a 5 cylinder lol and yall still got three more cylinders and nitrous and some of em even have superchargers nice and chrome and poppin out da hood and still get walked by the good ol' 4 banger lol you just dont get it do you.. and you have a camaro z28 lmmfao its a dude down here that has one and lost to my bro's 85 max now he wants to race the eclipse lol these guys are a waste of gas..

when you get a car then talk your sh*t man until then whatever......you gotta have cash to have a fast car either way

dude if you pay attention to anything you will notice that if you put boost on pretty much any car it will beat almost anything out there, take the boost off and watch what happens the v8 will smoke it

dude stfu you dont know what you're talking about... I hope it would again it has 4 extra cylinders!!!!! can we have something?

boost is the same way dude, it shows how desperate you are to win, take the boost off and take on a v8 bet it smokes you, besides most of the v8s out there are pretty detuned tune them up and watch it fly, seriously i bet an 80's monte carlo smokes you, or even better a Grand National which is a turbo v6

I like the new gto's but for the price id get a evo and walk that sh*t... yall just dont understand what im trying to get yall to see yall have two 4 cylinders under your hoods we have half the engines yall do and yall still struggle to beat us come on man give me a break its 1 on about 40 and yall still not beatin me right now lol... and umm im pretty sure that vid of that mustang wasnt street legal that evo and that eclipse was not the 6 second eclipse but the 7 second eclipse was street legal

right, but that car runs like 7.2x-7.1x.......not kissing the 7's. and a turbo really doesn't count as another cylinder because it doesn't add power like another cylinder. i already said that i built a car within the same budget as you did that's probably faster than your brother's car and gets low 20's for mpg. but a v8 can't do that so it's all falling on deaf ears. and if i WERE to use a turbo and given the same budget my car would be faster than the same budget with a car with a 4 cylinder.

dude stfu you dont know what you're talking about... I hope it would again it has 4 extra cylinders!!!!! can we have something?

now your tellling me i dont know anything, all i said was a proven fact.
they have tested it over and over again put boost on a car and it will beat almost any car out there