My brain has went poof!

now let me tell u what is funny...a little rice burner will ride up beside me and will see my bullydog stickers on my DIESEL yeah i said diesel and rev his hamsters up and i turn my programmer up to extreme and leave him sitting in a cloud of black smoke...priceless i just wonder what they think when they get burnt off on by a 3/4 ton 4x4....dont get a rice burner they suck and sound obnoxious they make all that noise and cant outrun a moped lmao

now let me tell u what is funny...a little rice burner will ride up beside me and will see my bullydog stickers on my DIESEL yeah i said diesel and rev his hamsters up and i turn my programmer up to extreme and leave him sitting in a cloud of black smoke...priceless i just wonder what they think when they get burnt off on by a 3/4 ton 4x4....dont get a rice burner they suck and sound obnoxious they make all that noise and cant outrun a moped lmao

dude....there's a guy around here that tunes diesels that run 8.OH in the 1/8th mile....full weight, mud tires 3/4 ton 6500 lb beasts. makes me want to put one in a more capable lighter chassis with a lenco and go FAST

this was my old high school rig 72 ford f-100 ranger 351w with all the engine goodies

34t90eg.jpg

LOL.YB is a redneck.Nice stacks.:D

get a beater car for your first , then save up on the side for something nice , then when its time , take it out to a rock quarry , put it in neutral and jam the accelerator down with a stick and let it rev till it goes BOOM!!!!!!! then take the guns to it .

at about 100K you should be putting a timing belt in one of those, and another problem that i've seen several times is they'll push the rear main seal out. if the timing belt breaks, just get a new motor, most of the time the valves will kiss the pistons and bend the valves

lmmfao i see yall dont any fuking thing about cars.. And yes when my bros timing belt did break he spent lets say 500 for a new head with cams. And his car is not loud and obnoxious but my dad's lemans is with a 400 bored over to a 405 and he cannot compete with my bros eclipse hes around 400 or more horses right now in that light lil car weighs around 2700lbs maybe a lil more but not 3,000 but yall dont any f*ckin thing about cars just muscle heads around here muscle heads get hustled cause they think they big 5.slow mustangs can beat eclipse 300zx's rx7's 350z's and all of those.. And whoever said get a neon now I know better than that.. a neon???? Id rather drive a pento.. but man come on think about it just like your little blaster 200 engines competing with the 450's they think the same way yall do and yall get hella pissed when they sit your lil 2smoker down or something but then when somebody has to say something about a slow ass v8 yall still get mad and when you talk about our 4 cylinders you dont think we will??? and look up top gear lamborghini vs evo the evo is a 4 cylinder 2.0liter racing a v12 and he cannot leave the little evo can your 5.slow mustang do that?? dont think so

i swear it pisses me off so much when i said "Ok I got my learners now I'm really on the prowl for a car anything thats a import" and ya'll talk about a domestic kiss my ass.. v8's are no comp. i watch hotrod tv everyday and jus laugh when they do all of that to those big ol' v8's and still only make 350 horsepower at the crank when the lil 4 cylinder ricer w.e the hell yall call it makes 380 to the wheels on 18's of boost