my blasty in the works!!

Overinflated? Thats one thing I'm going to start being on top of.

How much different does it sound with the shortened silencer?

Last edited by a moderator:
ya the vatos always but like 30 lbs in them when they but them on... havent rode yet but they will be correct in the rear....cant ride straight wheelis otherwise. it sounds okay. it was cut because it was getting eaten when wheeling

well my girl is gonna have a fit when she your blasty!!! We are in the process of rebuilding her blasty. Its also gonna have a pink frame but her has purple plastics!! SUPER GIRLY!! didnt start it yet but when we do will post some (pinks) haha pics..

the original I am sorry but you are not the first to go pink did one of these for my GF about a year and 1/2 ago :) looks great tho

Picture017.jpg

index.cfm

Last edited:
ALLLLLLL gooooooood i willllll say it again!!!!! good color combo!!! maybe we ca ride together sometime....when u r down this way...lol

haha i don't get down past Ohio to much it gets to warm got to have my snow!
would love to ride some different stuff tho. have fun with it and keep the 2 strokes going

there is plenty to do in snow. we get traction year round on the ice to.. its called kold cutter or pro gold ice screws!! about 300 of them bad boys per rear tire and you will think your riding on black top!!

biotch... that thing is loud!!! it screams 'wear sun glasses before lookin at it'
hell if i ever seen that frame in person id wear my welding helmet haha

def looks great thoiugh.. sh*t id ride it!