my blasters freshly washed

alex90

Oct 15, 2010
Dewey, Arizona
just thought it looked mighty purty and wanted to share
333k7sx.jpg

Reactions: B-1
forgot to tell u all over the weekend i picked up that second blaster u now see(black n Blue one), too good of a deal to pass up with works shocks all the way around.. decided its my new trail bike

lookin good man.....u still got stocker tires all the way around on both of those?

lookin good man.....u still got stocker tires all the way around on both of those?

in the pics i do cuz i hate rolling bikes around on sand paddles since thats what i have at the moment. if u check out my build you will see i picked up a set of dwt conventional bead locks with maxxis razrs last night for the white n blue one. i just started building blasters a few months ago since i got bored with my built up kfx, kx125 and kx250f lol, any one can make a fast bike awesome...no challenge in that

ahhh ok. i was gonna say thats impressive u own two blasters with stock tires. the rears are usally the first thing to go lol

yeah when i was a kid i remember the day i got my 92 blaster i cut those balloons off and put turff tammers on. i havent rode either of my current blasters more than on my drive way since ive been busy building