my blaster pickin on the raptor

rocky318

Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
to the raptors credit it is bone stock with 18s in the rear and a heavier rider but what ever excuses excuses lol. i took these with my phone so the quality sucks lol

Last edited by a moderator:
yea he shifts to fast when i ride its a whole smoother and i usually do the raptor way worst i just happen to be standing there while i let him ride

yea its a 660 it was only about 200' but in my opinon it has a slow take off any ways deffenitly not like the old 450. its gota ton of torqe and topend he kills me on the big track

yea its a 660 it was only about 200' but in my opinon it has a slow take off any ways deffenitly not like the old 450

Idk about the whole take off thing. I cant keep mine down. It literally comes up in every gear and the take off is smooth.

Anyhow, nice race.

way to good rocky!! i need to race my buddy with his raptor 700 and get a vid before he sells it.

EEK! Not being a dick and you guys prob think the whole raptor thing is annoying when I talk about it but no way in hell are you going to keep up with a 700. The 700 owns a 660 all day and stock for stock the yfz and raptor 700 are dead even in speed. Before some of you biotch me out on this, go to raptorforum.com They will prove it.

EEK! Not being a dick and you guys prob think the whole raptor thing is annoying when I talk about it but no way in hell are you going to keep up with a 700. The 700 owns a 660 all day and stock for stock the yfz and raptor 700 are dead even in speed. Before some of you biotch me out on this, go to raptorforum.com They will prove it.

dude who cares...lol... in this video the raptor gets "RAPED" twice and thats all it matters...lol..this is a blaster forum,i love when i see a 2 stroke smoking a 4 stroke with a bigger engine gotta love it....nice vid.

i didnt say anything about winning but see how i do against him.

to me a race is a race no matter what bike on paper is suposed to win if you dont line up and win it doesnt matter. if you dont have an excuse not to line up you dont have an excuse after you loose just my 75cent. so if you line up and you ride like sh*t you loose like sh*t or what ever the factor may be. and im pretty sure nobody here is against a rapp660 or 700 as far as it being a nice bike and what not and we all know they are powerful. but sometimes sh*t just up jumps and F**ks ya, ya know.