My blaster is the new home to deadly creatures!

motoman159

Mar 8, 2012
central Florida
I was out on the garage messing around yesterday day and spotted these guys, and EGGS. Needless to say they are living no more. This adds further to the theory of the curse :(

We have them little fellas here as well, to be bitten is not pleasant, I speak from experience!
image.jpg

Oh sh**, never seen a real pic of them, we dont have them anywhere near here. Kinda spooky lookin. Can u imagine takin a spin round the block n it gets thrown up from tire onto ur back?? Ohhh jeeze!

Reactions: motoman159
They are all over up here. I even taught my kids right away. My oldest spotted her first one when she was 4, in our house. I thought she was just freaking for nothing til I looked, but she was right! I don't mind spiders or snakes, but somehow I end up under houses a lot and when anything touches me I freak lol

They are all over up here. I even taught my kids right away. My oldest spotted her first one when she was 4, in our house. I thought she was just freaking for nothing til I looked, but she was right! I don't mind spiders or snakes, but somehow I end up under houses a lot and when anything touches me I freak lol
I know I'm in attics a lot myself. Lots of creepy crawlers. It's weird, I've walked up on a few alligators fishing and they don't bother me.

When i was livin in fl i got aligators in my pool alot n had to get them out by hand, not too scary. But the banana spidrs, huge attic wood spiders that would fightveach other like camel spiders, water moccasins, FIRE ants that would cover my legs...... Eff all those deadly creepy crawlers down there. Where i am not theres not much that can hurt u. If i saw a black widow when i was in fl i woulda died, i hated goin in the attic n when ur eyes areevel with the floor as ur going up the ladder and u see all the dead wood spiders upside down with there huge legs straight in the air i still thought theyd come get me!

When i was livin in fl i got aligators in my pool alot n had to get them out by hand, not too scary. But the banana spidrs, huge attic wood spiders that would fightveach other like camel spiders, water moccasins, FIRE ants that would cover my legs...... Eff all those deadly creepy crawlers down there. Where i am not theres not much that can hurt u. If i saw a black widow when i was in fl i woulda died, i hated goin in the attic n when ur eyes areevel with the floor as ur going up the ladder and u see all the dead wood spiders upside down with there huge legs straight in the air i still thought theyd come get me!
Haha. I feel ya. We just hired a new guy to crawl around in the attic. He's a youngin'. Sucker!

Mostly we've got wolf spiders around here and they get good size, but nothing like those banana spiders. My neighbor had one crawl across her floor and she dropped a book on it. Waited a few and picked the book up and it started crawling away lol. Me n my girls built a cage and kept it for a few months, freaked a lot of people out lol

i wheeled the blaster out into the driveway and went to town spraying, stomping, and cursing.

I don't blame you. Seen one for the first time a couple months ago. I was digging some stuff out of an old truck box and there was one on a nest with eggs. I didn't see it at first but when I did, my arm was only a 1/4 from it.

Reactions: motoman159
we have all kinds of spiders here. no black widows though. we do have brown recluse spiders and they are worse than those black ones. dont see them often, but they are here. thanks to all the shipping crates that come up from around the south.