my blaster carb has no choke is this normal??

Maybe the black knob is broke off the stem? Technically no Blaster has a choke, it is an enrichening circut.

A choke is a butterfly plate that would close off the throat ahead of main jet.

i think thats a carb off of some other machine... i would get another one with a choke on it. either a stock carb or a pwk 28 for a mostly stock blaster.

ok thanks for the input i will look into getting another carb if you know anyone with a stock carb for a good price could you let me know thanks . pretty sure all i would need is a stock carb no mods other than being bored 80 over ?

with a twist throttle i would guess a dirt bike but i dont know why it wouldnt have choke on it. ebay makuni carb dirtbike and see if you can spot it

well that was quick the carb in that pic is hurtin lol so how did this blaster run with that carb on it lol i just bought the blaster a few days ago the guy i got it from said he put new crank bearings and seals and piston and rings said he put it back together and was driving it when it bogged out and wouldn't start again then i bought it and figured it was the carb but not so sure what else lol