My Bedlined Blaster

x5 Starz Boss

Feb 23, 2009
West Monroe, LA
OH K Finally im almost done, i still have to paint the frame yellow but im almost done painting all the small stuff tell me what you think ill keep posting pics.

3179myh.jpg

2gt2bs4.jpg

2qiuwch.jpg

Thats awesome, Good idea! I:I I:I

I want to do my whole frame, my future bumper, bars, a-arms, swinger, and pegs with that stuff, but here its called 'rocker guard'

he works at ashop and does bed lienrs for aliving

let me know how that holds up.. my plastics are painted black and im sick of having to clean them up and give them a light coat of black after aride since the black gets scuffed up esy

thanks guys. Yeh the coating i use is called ProCoat and its 400$ for a 5 gallon bucket so yeh its the good stuff and lasts forever. I am not decided on if i will paint the back fender i might just paint it black for the time being because i wanna get one of those race fenders

I already hav yellow frame just need the black plastics.. btw tell me how those bolt up

ok thanks to Hayner41 i mounted my taillight i got off a golfcart at work and i liked 89custom's shock covers so much i had to get some to cover up my red shocks. And yes im bedlining the rear fender.

tailight
2r6fac8.jpg

2yxln37.jpg

2hqfeb9.jpg

shock covers
34pc3fp.jpg