my 4mil banshee on alky

1zx3z4g.jpg

i beleive someone owes someone else a 100 bones for being right

kids always claim their parents things as their own and bask in the glory of the recognition put forth by others, yet have little or no inclination that without their parents money and support they would have f all.

and the comments about it are offensive to these brats cuz its too close to the truth and they wanna be adults so bad and enjoy the respect of their peers.

tell your dad he did a heck of a job on that shee, also tell him hes a good dad for teaching you and alowing you to get your hands dirty helping out along the way.

as a side note swearing and insults and throwing a digital fit in forums are a testement to your maturity level, as well as a gauge to how much self control you have. It seems like your lacking in both. I mean this in a positive way, and hope you can take it as constructive criticizm, because your becoming a man, and real men act with integrity.

My thoughts are....
Who care who bought what!
Why does everyone have to talk sh*t (probably because they are jealous)!
IF the person starting the thread is not talking sh*t, why does it seem that someone has to come along and flame another’s post! Then blame the person for their retarded behavior?
Cannot we all get along?
If my son helped me build a project THEN it is also HIS RIGHT to claim glory!
The fact is if he helped to build it and his dad told him that the Banshee is his too, and that he can ride it---WHO ARE WE TO TALK SMACK!
I am sooo tired of reading assholes responses to other peoples posts…that is why I have lurked here for so long and finally decided to join the site, it seemed that this was a civil respectful forum for people to enjoy.
People should be proud of their possessions, and others should be respectful of their choices whether it be because of choice or because of circumstances (money, knowledge at the time, or personal preference).
This thread started out okay until X-Runner shot off his/her mouth, and this is sad as X-Runner is not the only one to do this, but it is worse if he/she is not a teenager but an adult especially if X-Runner is my age or older.
RESPECT WORKS BOTH WAYS- up and down the chain!
Everybody has either a dick or vagina and it doesn’t matter how big or tight it is—just the fact that you are using it- we don’t live too long so live, love, and laugh----- life is too short!

Is everybody done yet.Have we had enough of all the bickering.Enough of the BS.If you want to attack each other do it on your own visitor page or in a p.m. NOT HERE IN A THREAD.Good Day.