40mm lectron carbs
CPI out of frame big bore drag pipes
12 paddle extremes
marvin shaw shocks all the way around
boss racing radiator
trinity street bike clutch
hinson clutch basket and much much moreI:I

Last edited by a moderator:
Should I call you out? Your the biggest sh!t talking 14 y/o I have ever seen on the internet. I'm willing to bet $100 that the Banshee is your dads and not yours.

Reactions: chrisroberts916
Should I call you out? Your the biggest sh!t talking 14 y/o I have ever seen on the internet. I'm willing to bet $100 that the Banshee is your dads and not yours.

dude wtf is your problem,where in the post is he sh*t talking,he just posted some of the mods. Whats it to you if the she hes or his father. BTW thats a fast banshee dude.

due what ever dont talk smack about somthing you dont know i just posted my drag banshee and if you read in that on thread it says me and my dad
built it he jockeys it that was when i was just startin to ride it

so know i jockey it so it's basiclly mine i put the motor in so yea it mainly mine but it also belongs to my dad when he wants to ride

dude wtf is your problem,where in the post is he sh*t talking,he just posted some of the mods. Whats it to you if the she hes or his father. BTW thats a fast banshee dude.

He is the one with the problem, smartass 14 y/o know it all.

I just love the noobs that come on this site and act like total dicks......

dumbass

BTW. your shee is kick ass!

you know why im like that cause people are saying that i dont pay for my parts which i do 100%

So dude just drop the damm subject and make a positive comment not something like im talking smack by posting a vid and a list of mods how is that sh*t talking

I was trying to keep from making his thread go down hill anymore than it has but I think its done anyways.

going down hill your the first one to make a negitive remark on my bike so you started this everyone on this thread said something negitive about you and at the bottom of most of there posts it say

BTW nice shee or something like that wy cant you just say that instead of should i call you out