My 240 with stroker build

Don't mean to get personal, but how big are ya? I'm not a small guy either and I have to say, after widening the front end, extending the swing arm, and raising the steering stem a lil,, I feel very comfy on the Blaster.

Don't mean to get personal, but how big are ya? I'm not a small guy either and I have to say, after widening the front end, extending the swing arm, and raising the steering stem a lil,, I feel very comfy on the Blaster.
I'm 6 foot and 250 pounds. The big refers to me being overweight lol especially for a blaster. I also didn't mean uncomfortable as in size of the quad, I meant uncomfortable because of the roughness of the suspension. That's why I want to widen it and put on some different shocks. I got a nice aftermarket rear shock on the way already. I havent done anything about front shocks because I will probably go with long travel arms so it will be smoother. So I can't do shocks until I know what a -arms I'm getting.

Rear shock came in the mail today. Box was soaked. Opened it up to find that the lines to the reservoir were snapped off. I guess this is what I get for spending my hard earned money on expensive blaster parts.

That really sux! You bought it from e bay so there's a very good chance you can/will get compensated. First off there's insurance on the package (possibly) then there's buyer protection through both e bay and PayPal .. It isn't your fault it was busted ,its all on the seller trust me..

Message the seller and say what's up. Any way you look at it its not your fault and you will either get all your $ back or most of it. If seller us rude or says go @#%& off than open a case.

That really sux! You bought it from e bay so there's a very good chance you can/will get compensated. First off there's insurance on the package (possibly) then there's buyer protection through both e bay and PayPal .. It isn't your fault it was busted ,its all on the seller trust me..

Message the seller and say what's up. Any way you look at it its not your fault and you will either get all your $ back or most of it. If seller us rude or says go @#%& off than open a case.
Yeah the seller has already tried to tell me that he shipped it in working order and if it's busted it was the shipping company and that it is up to the buy to insure the package. I think he's full of sh*t and I'm going to open a claim with eBay and get my money back and let him dispute it with the shipping company. Only thing that sucks is that it was a really good deal so even if I get all my money back then I'm at a loss cuz I probably won't find a deal like that again

Obviously had remote desktop ?? Just find someone/somewhere that can refill/recharge it. I agree seller has some responsibility for proper packaging.

Obviously had remote desktop ?? Just find someone/somewhere that can refill/recharge it. I agree seller has some responsibility for proper packaging.
The seller refuses to give me money because he says it's on the shipping company. And it actually snapped the threaded section where the lines connect to the reservoir so it's not a simple refill.

Tap it a size bigger and use an adapter to that Schrader valve thread.

Or I'll take it if you don't want.

I don't know how Egay works, but seems seller should be responsible for proper packaging.
Seems he should be one to file with freight CO.
Obviously sold in working condition, now is not. Might settle for cost of refill/recharge, lest get something out of them.

Open a case with both e bay and pay pall saying item was broken .. Take pics because you bwill need them later. Once the case is open the $ you sent the seller will be frozen until the case is resolved. If the seller doesn't do the right thing and let you return it and also reimburse you the shipping cost. You will get all the $ back .. The seller needs to open an insurance claim with the shipper, the buyer can't do that, the seller has all the paperwork/receipts not you.. In the meantime our noit at fault you get $back while the seller wants for the ins claim.. You may need to submit pictures of the original package and how it was shipped and pics of the broken item

Same thing happened to me brought a 400EX shock in working order off ebay. Packaging wasn't good and ended up getting a shock with the valve broken off and no gas in it. They sending me another shock. Just open a case for it.

Good news, eBay was in my favor. I am to return the shock and will get a full refund. But in hopes that I can keep the shock, I got a quote on fixing the shock and told the seller that if he pays for it to be fixed then I will keep the shock and he can take a claim up with USPS and get whatever they award him. He could potentially lose money if they don't award him money but if they do then he can potentially turn a profit. I still get a fully functional and freshly rebuilt shock for the price I bought a used shock. Hopefully he will agree. Worst case, I get my money back and have to search again for a shock.

Great news this time. The guy on eBay agreed to the deal. He just straight up gave me the money to fix the shock. It was enough to have it fixed and revalved. I'm also going to have it covered to dual rate springs while it's there cuz the guy that's doing it is so cheap. I looked online and heard good things about him on the trx450 forum and he is by far the cheapest. I'll try and get a ride report for you guys when it all gets done but if you guys need shock work, I would look at jet motorsports. He's is a straight forward guy and isn't trying to rob you for the service. Reminds me a lot of KOR only this guy's does more suspension stuff than motor stuff.

Hey before you check out there check out Jogaca suspension great guy to work with and has good prices even powder coats everything to colors of your choice

Hey before you check out there check out Jogaca suspension great guy to work with and has good prices even powder coats everything to colors of your choice
Called Jagaca just to see what he does and what he charges and sound like him and the guy at Jet both do great work for really cheap compared to big name rebuilders. They are both a great choice to work on your shocks.

Reactions: Fast6hand