My 240 with stroker build

Called Jagaca just to see what he does and what he charges and sound like him and the guy at Jet both do great work for really cheap compared to big name rebuilders. They are both a great choice to work on your shocks.
Yeah I had Kevin(jocaga) rebuild mine. Great dude, prices, and quality work. Good luck with the shock!

They don't have media blasting set up at work yet so I decided to paint my bumpers temporarily until I can powder them at work and while I'm waiting on my rear shock to get rebuilt. Also in the process of having the tail light bracket replicated so I can put my LED tail light on. The mounting points are wider on all the LEDs I could find so I'm replicating the bracket only wider so it can hold an LED tail light. Here's how the bumpers look while they dry. Its the same color but one is outside and the other in my garage with the window glare on it so it looks different. Should match the frame good.

My work has terrible timing! They just told me that the media blasting cabinet was installed last week. I could've powdered those bumpers! I guess I'll just see how long the paint lasts and powder the other things I wanted

Looks like while I'm waiting on my shock to be rebuilt, I'll be stripping down some parts to be powdered. To work on my powdering skills I guess I'll start with something simple like footpegs or the kickstart or something and just powder them black. The end goal is to try and match my bumpers to the red frame and maybe axle and a few other parts. Can't decide if I want to or not but if I get new arms, I might powder them to match the frame as well but don't want to go overboard on the red. Probably powder the hubs red too. We got chrome powder here at work I might try on my wheels and a couple little things. I think chrome wheels with red hubs that match the frame would like good.

Here are some pics of the new parts I got in last week. Still don't have the bars on yet because I wanna wait until my clutch perch is in before I put them on.
y3m0wqVc9ZjWffwpz4h59ivnJj5qwwhPLkMKvj3pqZAfR33VtC_x4ugp5iJ9iZ1hXgRA3oCtoJv4b8iu3wiGv_dvDDVc43XAeHmUJEZfAPFNrVNPFnf6wbQfUya4_ceZVLpQ2-54TnIJ3KcFxLkCeStYeqxsUHW5GoM-wYyxHyqHFk

y3m1aQrM-LlnmAU4HhYi_xsSdApwCxlX5ZLHNHXjXYjaYzTTK3mACqCF1GLpT2StiXmFPWmsrfohD82Y1-gX95yYq91YoXc7XbI8NLJkZ68foGmbvwqK9Z2sZCYyZxmkRqER3MHrLO12BABkdBTvUzO5icTpcuf443LsI84lKwJc9Q

y3mQBVnaexdnsk0Ew_CAEWWHdZAXlO9CJeIO-HFR6p9va3g9EmY-duFdTCh3VSlDTHC4k7R77iM5-JMpqxMj-pyqppca47sQexj2wRp_c4OHFIJCl9b84QbsFXy_nNeogYFBGJnNazwHAlzV8dSmxNnyVvAFpB_0ONOQPY3Lrz8JPU

And here are some photos of how me and my cousin's quads looked after about 10 hours of riding over 2 days this past weekend
y3m3oB9RJegJlm7_r1AUkoKHSTmsWw5q2d7QJenXzU6eLUY-xqTZlZX6xxVo0WQeWQ-5LooxHHCqvWMB5Sifj58sK9yHnTwDoYs-d0MRTQhZF2QqgYkRrpQ2Cb059FwG0XOY0hT74G5yPiNsQ-Y3ADtA0W0DkLuYDWYLpD5PE0Z3t4

y3mm22Xs_FMOTxNbwAdSMY8hPYsDDMlbIQbF_M0Wu4wv0VYvSqKoH70orhOXgO2oxLWQJuk_8dYj_2o04Gjq-Ki_YI66qZVYvFWADUcSATj_UnSvK4YSVkBhGiKHhwXXEQIonzqww57541cKL7x_V0DBKdTmqBmLDCX8bXm1Q28LOI

He washed his after the first day. I waited and washed mine after both days. Blaster did pretty well even though its a build for high end power. Just kept it screaming when I knew it was gonna try and bog on me.

Yeah it looks damn close. In the picture it stands out a little because its cleaner than the frame around it but you can't tell the difference. It is one of the duplicolor perfect match for Toyotas they have at autozone. I didn't wanna pay an outrageous amount for the actual VRC7 paint just for it to come off next time I find some woods. I'll powder it next time now that my work has it ready.

Haven't got the new red bars on it yet cuz I was waiting for my new clutch perch to come in but it will be in tomorrow so hopefully I'll have time to put that on tomorrow. Gonna play with some powder coating at work here soon. Hopefully it will look real good in not too long.

Last edited:
Me and the Dremel spent some quality time together last night. Got the flywheel/stator cover prepped for the KOR case saver. I think I did a good job. Hopefully Ken approves.
y3mdf_yW-M_oqRsxbEKIcxVTcmkfVJ0UqShONq5nTYf9Ac2cq5FisioUFt5VzVY0OeB261VRi6mIqvfMtDwc4j68uqFoaEB4G-SdqVAogJbAlfz6M15A3sgKwd8xO0dVYh-vB8VclVQiwHE90IKza7jHffi_KH9aLgXAlaKqX-8xdI

The case saver came in yesterday so I naturally had to spend a couple hours shaving the cover, painting the saver, and installing it.

Last weekend, I got my new tech 4s and .190 Pro series wheels up front but had to wait until yesterday to get the Pac Trax II rear tires and the pro series rear rims. Got the 10x5 2+3 up front and 8x8 3+5 on the rear of course to add an inch on each side all the way around. Here is it with the fronts on
y3mSQ_fEphkKDIRUBnS06k4S-Qbub2oqiqw9L6k7VviRZoEHNWlF0KEUARRexEQBC1veKnhTtGZI_mNIf_UIPvYq5YwX3zgaQ8u6ZZRW_37RwS435j8VbM2ijTKfsKHl7udHdYllT8j9iATuX21cDBOd3mEhEGJRgHgN5C6AcZHVh8

And here are the rears. Haven't installed them yet because I don't plan on riding for another 9 days and don't want to use them for the back roads
y3m04TaTZi7MjONdBwBAbo2bw6I1KeNqXGcKgnBCb13WAIqAGhzO2ZIXqpIRgnVGTxH-8w-umlGjdUKinCBlOzJu02so4RfUHB0JeE6UuMR8U8p5w9cPqdiFL3Oxvx-KQPfiitj1Uy2WLne3szHARD_aYcsFFPFZa-vhtuDKzFYuB0

It's nice having a spare set of old tires and rims so that I can throw them on anytime I'm gonna be on the backroads and not worry about it wearing my new tires.

Still waiting on the powder company to get me my samples so I can powder my bumpers and hubs. The paint on the bumpers didn't even last the trip up to where we go riding before they lost some of the paint on the bed of the truck.

I'm also still waiting on my rear shock to get done. Hopefully it will be done this week and shipped back to me by next week so I can do a ride report that weekend.

Here is a link to the videos me and my cousin got on our GoPros of where we like riding if anyone wants to check them out: http://www.blasterforum.com/threads/we-got-gopros-check-out-our-rides.64386/

Last edited: