My 2006 YFZ450

Cochise

May 22, 2007
Tyrone, PA
www.myspace.com
Here she is. She isnt perfect, but neither was the KFX I traded for it.

YFZ1.jpg

Reactions: blasterman312
Thanks guys. And Freek, No one ever wants to take video, everybody I ride with has issues about being out-done, especially my friend with the 300EX. So getting someone to vid capture is next to impossible.

Thanks guys. And Freek, No one ever wants to take video, everybody I ride with has issues about being out-done, especially my friend with the 300EX. So getting someone to vid capture is next to impossible.

I took nearly a week to jet mine !! Had to have it "just right", but once you are done its phenomonal !

Oh by the way ! Very nice machine ! !

I took nearly a week to jet mine !! Had to have it "just right", but once you are done its phenomonal !

Oh by the way ! Very nice machine ! !

Thanks man.

Luckily this wasnt my first experience with the FCR. I swapped one on my 2004 LTZ I had. So jetting it was quite easy. I may bump the pilot up one more size. Feels as tho it could use a little more oomph on the bottom.

Also I've somehow managed to completely eliminate the bog. Its like, non existent.

is that the one you came down here near me and picked up? it came from n.c. right? looks sweet man that is one killer bike for sure..........