My 2005 Full Blasty Re Build......

Blaster68

Feb 13, 2012
W.Va
Hey everyone...I bought a 2005 Blasty a couple of weeks ago. It came with a fresh clutch install as well as a brand new rebuilt motor with .10 over Wiesco flat top and HP Rings. Also has Full FMF Pro Circuit with silencer. The quad looked really good, but me being a perfectionist...i had to strip it down completely and make it look show room new. i also purchased a new set of Rappy aluminum rims and new ITPs all the way around. i have completely stripped the frame and had it repainted back to the factory silver and adding a Tusk Comp series bumper as well as a set of Tusk Nerfs. i will post pictures of the build process shortly....Also, if anyone has any suggestions as to anything else i should include in this rebuild, please let me know.

Thanks
Stephen...I:I

Post up some pictures or he will get you banned from the forum :D

New guys catch some $hit sometimes :eek: I:I

All in fun and JK. Pictures of builds, blow-ups (not dolls), carnage, mayhem, injuries are required.

BTW, welcome I:I

He was playing with you, the longer your on this website the more you will figure out we love pics.

I'd love to see it, sounds like you know what your doin. Looking forward to seeing this one.

Hey everyone...so sorry it took so long to get any pictures up, but i just got my camera. Any ways, heres a few of the finished project....:?

Attachments

• IMAG0154.jpg
    IMAG0154.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 130
  • IMAG0153.jpg
    IMAG0153.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 126
  • IMAG0151.jpg
    IMAG0151.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 143
  • IMAG0152.jpg
    IMAG0152.jpg