My 2004 SE blaster

Racer51

May 19, 2011
Northwest Ohio
Here is what it has, It has agg. trail port, standard stroke hot rods crank brand new, as well as brand new vf3 reeds, fmf pipe and turbinecore 2 usaf silencer. A +4inch black pearl swingarm with decent tires. Also it has a fairly new honda 450R rear shock and banshee front shocks and gripper seat and a red teather kill switch un-opened. The carb is stock size but jetted correctly absolutly clean inside the only thing is the cylinder needs to bored to .050 from 40 and have a piston to match it. To have that done it'll cost you $90 on ebay for a forged piston and any reputable dealer will only charge $50 to have it bored and honed. So then all you have to do is heat cycle/break in the motor and it's ready to rip and grip. If your interested e-mail is the fastest and easiest way to get ahold of me.

I can travel some to meet half way somewhere if you live far away from toledo ohio. Just so you know. but i cant travel to north carolina and give it to you for $300 it just wont happen ok. Dont be afraid to make offers worst i can say is no thanks. Also I have a set of dwt blue lable chrome front rims with Sportbandit at treads that are 22x7x10 they have about 80% tread left hold air extreamly well those go with it if you want them as well.

I will also trade for a Yamaha YZ125 250 Kawasaki KX125 250 and Suzuki RM125 250 but if it's a 250 I'd prefer it to be stock. If you have a honda or ktm
I'll deffinatly look at it as well. I will only say this the one time I dont want to part it out. I want to sell it face to face with someone. If you live kinda far away we can meet halfway thats what my trailer is for.

Here's the link for pictures. My add says $1000OBO but on here I'll drop it to $800 OBO cash.
http://toledo.craigslist.org/for/3645580955.html