MUSCLE Vs. IMPORTs

i knew i was forgeting one.. anybody watch trucks on spike when they did the build of the ford lightnening and 454ss.. they are sweet to ride in though they put you back into the seat with easy but them 454ss only get like 8mpg haha who cares when you kicking little rice burners and there stereos

the only reason why the lightning won on that show was cause it had a turbo.
the dude building the 454ss was an idiot

ya the guy building the 454ss went to fix the handeling on it which he did it won the slolomen course the other dude just wanted it to go faster

i missed the final show down of the 2 trucks but i assumed the ford was going to win when i saw the turbo. prices of the GTO depend alot on whether it has the LS1 or LS2 the latter being more expencive.

ya it was a sweet ending the ford won the drag 1/8th mile that dont mean squat to me.. but the s-10 won the suspension test they both just wanted to improve the weakness in the truck whole point of the show

he was gonna get a charger for it, untill it got totaled, i forget what he was wanting to pay, i know magys are over 4k easy

is it just me or are 1/8 mile drags super gay, and i'm not trying to be a dick but the 454ss a chevy half ton not an s10.

i've had to grow on 1/8th mile tracks since that is the only one around me, the closest 1/4 is about an hour away
oh and another thing about the GTO, we sometimes do these mile long highway races and it can hit about 160 easy

well i was using the price of a brand new GTO. before they were discontinued, they sold for around $40,000 OTD. but even if you could buy one for $10,000, thats still another $8,000 for the DSM owner to dump into his car. the GTO wouldn't have a chance

the closest muscle car i ever seen to $40,000 not counting corvettes/vipers/etc are i think the new challengers, which are complete turds btw

well i was using the price of a brand new GTO. before they were discontinued, they sold for around $40,000 OTD. but even if you could buy one for $10,000, thats still another $8,000 for the DSM owner to dump into his car. the GTO wouldn't have a chance

my mom works at a dealership and i was there alot they never sold for 40,000 there is a reason they are discontunied they sucked im a pontiact lover but that car was a knock off of another they built i forgot what is was called but all they did throw a spoiler on it and a big motor and sold them sounds just like rice burners haha

only time i ever heard an 06 gto sound bad was when one ran magnaflows, sounded like a pissed off kazoo
sad part is you take off the spoiler and they do resemble a cavalier in a way, just a lot bigger

IMG_1824.jpg

... ricer

that thing must have some silly throttle response

only time i ever heard an 06 gto sound bad was when one ran magnaflows, sounded like a pissed off kazoo
sad part is you take off the spoiler and they do resemble a cavalier in a way, just a lot bigger

Ya see what i mean they do resemble cars my mom told me what they took and add some parts its a pontiact something i cant remember

G5 prolly, same thing as a cavalier/cobalt
but in no way they are bad cars, i need to get a vid of the local GTO sometime, running about 7s on the 1/8 mile N/A, he just got done building it, cant wait to see it at 1/4