Muddiest blaster!!!

1994F150YFS200

Feb 16, 2010
new jersey
BLASTIN THROUGH SOME mudddd

4f3a1.jpg
I:I

yeah i did a burnout for like 2 minutes in third gear and they still have 95 percent tread im gona put the holeshots onsteel itp rims and paint em lol i dont care for polished sh*t on atvs on my truck i do though lol

I love riding through mud but I don't want to screw anything else up on my Blaster. I already sank my Ozark so it's getting a snorkel before I ride it again.

hahahaha i was justin muddin wit my blasty the other day is so fun it does need a serious cleaning that wont be as fun i like your hood alot though

thats the maier hood? nice bike.

I've seen muddier bikes tho lol

I've made my truck WAY muddier than that too ;) haven't had the cow free mud to take the bikes into, so I steer clear of the cow manure LOL

looks like a good time, but where is your helmet ?????

i have a helmet lol im not those dick heads that ride without one i took it off cuz it was all muddy but when i go on the road or on trails i wear it im thinking about getting an hjc helmet found a mating yellow one for 140$ just did the timing advance too IT RIPS i got 14-43 gearing and im getting 20x11x8 holeshots on itp steel rims friday ill take pic for you guys next mod is v-force 3 reeds and then shearer pipe.....

Argggghhhh, I hate mudd, my blaster may get dusty but never muddy, mud ruins everything it gets into. Sport quads are for rippin and hotroddin, You should get a grizzly!!;)

awww mud is fun lol. so long as i know its not DEEEEEEEEEEEEEP i'm not gonna try too hard to go around mud on a trail.....sometimes i'll even seek it out lol

great pics.....mud is fun sometimes, way too much cleaning afterwards

oh yea thanx again scoobs, im still trying to get my blasty cleaned up lol

you just done want to get stuck or f*ck any thing up in your blaster... me and my freind rode his blaster in the mud a full day of fun and i think it got in the carburator and messed up the engine.made funny sounds for a minute then just did'nt work he said i ow him a new engine but he was the one who rode it last funny story but boy did it suck..