Motor swap

230blaster

Oct 16, 2015
Toledo, OH
Does anybody have any idea what the best motor would be to put in a blaster. I want one that fits good, would be easy, besides for the normal writing and figuring out all of the mounting and I want 4 stroke. I'm mainly looking for one that will make me keep up with 400exs and ltz 400s. Probably going to be a next winter project want something that will keep my budget inline: around 4-500 dollars

And 230 I thought u were selling ur blaster
I was but not going to anymore, I love the look of it! Also funds are hard to come by right now and was looking to get a nice ltz 400 but where I'm from from there 2000-2500 with a title, so just going to swap but really want 4 stroke because my neighbors have had noise complaints. So I'm either going to sell my blaster motor and get a good 350cc+ 4 stroke motor

Well if you have the skills and budget you can put in pretty much any engine you want . A ported...head mod and piped blaster motor is plenty fast...cheap and easy to work on

Ya, like those fart can 4 jokes are less annoying. :rolleyes:

Actually there is a build thread with either a YFZ or crf250, dude was in Brittan I think. Looked like a good project.