motor rebuild

redline redneck

Apr 7, 2010
Fond Du Lac WI
wow i haven't been on in awhile, guess i been riding and working to much. but now i gotta problem again and need help. i got a blaster that needs a motor rebuilt and don't know who in my area would be good at bore and honing out cylinder and doing a good port job and what kind of port i should get.... i like a good trail ride but love to be able to drag race it too.

Send it to ken oconnor racing, everyone will recommend it and u just call him and tell him what ya want for your riding style and ship it and it will usually be back in 10 days sometimes earlier sometimes not lol

Usually 2 week turnaround from ken,
Worth the shipping costs to know its done right !!

i'll have to look into it, i have not heard anything bad bout them. i also probly need new rod bearings too.... i'm kinda thinkin that where ever i would take/ship it i would probly have to send the whole motor cuz even tho i do most of my own work i haven't done a motor that far and don't want to mess it up myself n would rather have someone who knows what their doin work on it

ken O connor is the man with a plan plus his prices are pretty competitive your only real expense is shipping it to him. A bore/hone is $55 I believe and to rebuild/take apart the cases is $225 or so, rebuilding a crank varrys from bike to bike upwards of $300 or something like that to install balance and put into spec. before instalation he has a website kenoconnorracing.com with everything good luck dude I:I