MONSTER ENERGY GRAPHICS

XBLASTERRACERX

Jul 8, 2008
Mays landing New Jersey
I was looking to get a monster energy graphics kit for my blaster with race cut fenders and I was not sure were I could get them. If there are none for the blaster would any other kits such as the yfz or somthing relativly fit?

I dont think that you can get the monster graphics for the blaster. i have only seen them for suzuki and honda. mainly because monster does not sponsor yamaha. You could probably get a grapics kit for a smaller quad (250) and then cut it to fit your quad. I bet that it would still look good.

I dont think that you can get the monster graphics for the blaster. i have only seen them for suzuki and honda. mainly because monster does not sponsor yamaha. You could probably get a grapics kit for a smaller quad (250) and then cut it to fit your quad. I bet that it would still look good.

negitive, suzuki is Rockstar, Honda is Red Bull, Kawasaki is Monster, and Yamaha is well Factory Yamaha. but im sure like you said graphics for a smaller quad may work who knows. really you could design your own and get them made for you at a shop.

Ebay has had many monster kits between blue and green out for sale lately.Some even with the seat cover.

i like them but wonder what would look good with blue plastics, the blue? or would that b to much?

rocky mountian atv!!!! they got kits starting at 12 bucks best prices around got a wiscoe piston kit bored 60 over for like 90 bucks

Living Proof

I was looking to get a monster energy graphics kit for my blaster with race cut fenders and I was not sure were I could get them. If there are none for the blaster would any other kits such as the yfz or somthing relativly fit?

here is mine! I:I

2ptcnys.jpg