Monster blaster is finished.... lots o' pic's

dude that thing could not look more beasty awesome work i would love to do the same setup but i dont want to copy you lol. i wonder if they have sticker sets to match the assault flavor of monster that would look sick

Money for college. I don't really have anyone to ride with around here either. After school iI'll buy another quad.

yo the spring (front) did you just spray over them because there all green even the shaft from what i can see

Too bad you had to sell it for college. I would be so pissed if I had to sell one of my toys to buy something else. Another guy I know just sold his street bike to help pay for college. It sucks but you gotta do what you gotta do to get by. GL

that looks sick as hell, i was gonna do that but i had a change of mind, and decided to go black and yellow.

ill be the first to do a budwieser, sam adams, or guinness lol. yo no one does beer cuz the paint schemes arent that great.

ah dude no way! heiniken (green/red), new castle (yellowish orange/blue), a lot out there just not the regular ones that you think of off the top of your head!