Mojave Front Shocks / Blaster?

ERBE

Aug 14, 2007
Riverside, Ca
I think the Blaster front need to be 14.500" I have a set Mojave Shocks they are 14.688" eyelet to eyelet.
I am not going to use them I sold the Mojave, let me know if yoru interested .

100_0623.jpg

those would def work. what weight are they sprung for? works dual rate right?

This isn't really the correct place to put a for sale type thread. You're supposed to have a certain number of posts or by a supporting member.

That being said, how much do you want for the shocks?

Just had them serviced, set up for 150lbs rider, Dunes
$225.00 shipped Pay Pal
Salesrep@convertingconcepts.com
Mitch

Selling the Mojave, the Blaster, CR80 and the TRX250R with a but load of parts, kids all out grew the quads, Plus I need funds for my Hayabusa quad build.

you could donate 10 bucks to the site and gain access to that forum to post.

I'm sure many people here would buy your parts up and you'd make 10 back in a heartbeat... look like nice shocks.

Not really, just stating with having about 8 quads, you end up with extra parts as you up-date each quad, think of it as recycling , I cant go long travel till i sell the works, cant get the sheare pipe till i sell the FMF

Not really, just stating with having about 8 quads, you end up with extra parts as you up-date each quad, think of it as recycling , I cant go long travel till i sell the works, cant get the sheare pipe till i sell the FMF

Then even more reason to make the investment and pay the 10 dollars now so you can make it all back and then some.

When I first registered here I needed to BUY some parts. I couldnt even do that until I either donated or hit 300 posts. I knew I wouldnt know enough about these things to contribute 300 posts till after I did work, but I needed parts to do work, so I just donated the 10 dollars so my intent was known and I was able to buy what I needed.

Now I know enough about them to chime in on stuff, people around here know my name, and that Im not full of BS, Ive made enough transactions for people to know Im legit, and its nice.

All for 10 dollars. It was worth it for me. Your reason is even greater than mine, if you have so much stuff to sell and its good stuff, then paying 10 dollars to be able to do it should be fully worth it to you.