mix ratio?

qaudracer711

Sep 24, 2010
meridian,ms
i have 2003 blaster i removed lid and removed the gutss out the exhuast until i get aftermarkets exhaust and im wondring what oil mix ratio i should use ive been running 32:1 what should i run or whats best

32:1 is the best ratio you can run. unless you run a oil that stated otherwise. like i was running amsoil interceptor and i was running it 50:1. now i am running amsoil sabre and it says to mix it 100:1. if i run any other ratio with it it fouls plugs like crazy

I run Redline at 40:1 currently. Once I switch back over to Amsoil Dominator I will probably go 44:1. Amsoil suggests 50:1 in most cases with Dominator.

I'm more about the needs of my particular setup than the recommendations of most oil manufacturers as it's rather generalized and just a ballpark answer to give you a clue of the quality of the oil.

oil is all up to you. just dont run cheap walmart crap. i ran it for years in my other blaster and had no problems. but dont use it. use better stuff

no ounces. go get a ratio cup. it will save you the guess work. plus you dont want to guess and mix too lean

right i new that just testing u guys lol hey do u guys no if a shee axel will work with blaster carrier ive been told it will and wont and u guys have helped my like the most so i was wondring if u guys new

ok i need mods like your guys on my bike i guess we all start at the bottom and work our way to top and 50:1 is wht? like howmany ozs?

Depends how many gallons of gas you are putting it in. You can save yourself a lot of time and headache by buying a mix-rite cup.
Ratio-Rite-Mix-Cup.jpg

o2 carrier is a floating disk. the 03 and up and banshee hub is a fixed hub. use the search button. there is probably 30 threads on this

if its an 02, you need to either get a banshee brake hub to go with it or make a spacer for your stock one. it would be easier to just get a banshee brake hub as well as the axle